Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm back~~

Yes I know I'm late again...I'm sorry...personal reasons..

PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!! ITS IMPORTANT!!
_________________________________

Previously on 'My 7 Hybrids'

After everyone was finished. We all got cleaned up and I went to my room to rest. And the rest was in the living room watching some movie.

Your POV

I woke up in the morning to the smell of delicious pancakes. *sniff* *sniff* "Wow that smells good~" I followed the scent of pancakes.

The smell took me to my slightly open window and saw a small cute little coffee shop right in front of the building I was living in.

"Wow it smells delicious~" I said. 'I should go get some' *GROWL* 'Heh even my stomach agrees' I went to bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done showering I went to my closet and picked a cute outfit. I then did my hair in a messy bun, and did a little bit of makeup NOT A LOT just a little bit.

I went out of my room to the living room. I saw my precious 'kids' laying on the ground and some in the couch.

"They are so cute~~~~~~~" I said in a whisper-yell way. I just realized that they don't have blankets on. I went to their room and got their blankets and covered them with warm blankets.

I then went to the door and made my way to the coffee shop. I got in and my nose got hit by the smell of delicious coffee and pancakes. "Hello mam! What can I get for you~"

A cute guy said. 'Oh damn he cuteeee' 'ok ok ok FOCUS' "Yeah hi! Um can I get the double chocolate pancakes and then can I get a hot chocolate"

"Yes mam~ Can I get your name for that?" He smiled after that. "Yeah sure! It's Ha Ra" I smiled. "Wow you have a pretty name~" he said smiling. "Ahhh thank you~" I said with a smile as well. "What's yours?" I said nicely.

"Haha. It's Kai :)" "Oh! Your name suits you well." I said with a smile at the end. "Haha thanks :) please take a seat while I make your order" he said smiling.

"Ok! Thank you." Then I went to go find a seat.

(A/N: she already paid just so you know)

5 Minutes Later~

"Here's your order!" Kai said. "Ah! Thank you~" While I was eating I looked out the window I saw people walking. It then started raining mildly. 'Ah shoot I didn't bring my umbrella'

I got up from my seat and headed to the door. I was about to head outside but someone called me. "Ha Ra! Wait!!" I turned around and it was Kai with a umbrella and a cute little box.

"Here!" He handed me the umbrella and the cute little box. "Ah no it's fine" I said. "No please take it I insist." "Ah..um..ok then. Thank you~" I smiled at him. "What's in the box?"

"Oh there's some pastries inside of their for you" he said with a smile. "Ah. You didn't have to do that" I said. "What should I give you in return?" I said. "Hmmm maybe your phone number?" He smirked playfully. "Haha alright then." I smiled. I gave him my phone number and we said our goodbyes.