Chapter 3

GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THE VERY END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT!!!!

Thank you~
_________________________________

Your POV

I immediately open the door... "Guyssss I'm h-" what I just saw was unbelievable... I saw my children (aka pets) CUDDLING WITH EACH OTHER!! It was sooooo cute!! T-T. I went up to them and said "hey gu- wait someone is missing.." I started to panick. That I kept counting my children over and over again.

"OMG SOMEONE IS MISSING!!" I was about to cry when the bathroom door open. I turned around and it was a man. "Omg excuse me have you se- WAIT WHO ARE YOU!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT?!!? WHERE'S MY OTHER PET!! IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!!! AND WHY ARE YOU IN A TOWEL!!"

I quickly closed my eyes and searched for my phone. 'Omg omg omg omg omg omg where's my phoneeeeeee' I whined in my head. "Ha Ra?" I heard a guys voice saying my name. "Omg how do you know my name!!"

'Who is he!!' I screamed in my mind. I quickly opened my eyes and searched for a weapon. I saw a nearby fork on the table, I quickly grabbed it and pointed my fork straight at his face.

Hope's POV

"Ha Ra?" I said. "Omg how do you know my name!!" She said with her eyes closed. She quickly opened them and was searching for something. Then the next thing I saw is a fork really close to my face.

"Ha Ra chilllllll it's me Hope!!" "Ehhhhhh!!" She said.

Your POV

"Ha Ra chilllllll it's me Hope!!" "Ehhhhhh!!" I said. "Yah!! Stop saying that your my pet Hobi!!" I yelled back. "But I am Hope!! Look I'll show you!!" He said. What he did next got me (jung)shook. <<(A/N: ok I should stop doing that-_-)

He changed into my missing pet in 00000.000003 seconds!!!!!!!

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!" I said. "I think I'm going to faint" I said exaggerating. "Ha Ra don't faint!!" Hobi turned into a human form again.

"YOU!!" I said pointing at my 'human/pet I don't even know' "GET ME WATER PLEASE!!" "Ok ok ok calm down Ha Ra. I'll get you some water, and then we can talk about this. Ok?" He said.

"Okayyy..." still a little unsure of him.

I went to the kitchen and sat down to calm myself down. 'Ok Ha Ra calm downnnnnnn' I thought to myself.

"HERE YOU GO!!" I got startled by his loud voice. "Oh sorry" he said. As he saw me I got startled by his voice.

"Can I sit here?" He said, while pointing at the seat in front of me. "Huh? Oh....um no....I mean y-yes" I awkwardly said. 'Why am I like this!!!!'

"THANKS!!" He smiled brightly. "Ok.. I'm not the only one that is half human and half animal" he said. "Huh?!? Really?!!" "Yes. There's a lot in this world. Also the rest of the pets that you have. Those are my brothers."

"And they are half human and half animal." He said calmly.

I turned to my pets and looked at them. Which they were in the table with us too. When I looked at them they nodded, like if they understood Hope.

"I think I'm going to faint....again...." "WATER PLEASE!!" I said. Hobi immediately went to go get me water again. And came back.

I grab it from his hand and chug it in one go. "Ahhhhh. Ok! I need proof to see that they are actually the same as you." I looked at Hobi and my pets.

"BUTTTTT do they look the same like you?" 'Seriously Ha Ra such a dumb question' "Ummm no they do not look the same as me" he said.

"Oh ok..." he explained to me more about this thing. And I wasn't really focusing on what he was saying, because his face looks so beautiful...like wow..his skin looks so clear and soft.

And then when he smiles is filled with sunshine, and hope, like wooooooowwwwwwwww. "Ha Ra? Ha Raaaaaaaa. Yah!! Ha Ra!!" I immediately came back to reality when Hope was calling my name. "Oh. Uhh..yes?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Did you hear everything I said?" He said. "Oh! Ummmmm y-yes" 'wowwwwww Ha Ra great job the only thing you learned about is that what they are, are called hybrids'

"Ok thennn" he said unsure. "Ok anyways I want to see the rest of the members. I guess"

_________________________________

Hey Guys~ sorry for the late update ;( but I'm back!!! Anyways I haven't been uploading a lot because MAY GOT ME VERY BUSY!! A lot of events happen in that month. Buttttttt I have graduated from my school!! Then summer came, and I had been 'fired' in my part-time job. Because I don't know why🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyways I started working again (not really working but just bare with it I guess) and it's just cleaning the whole house and babysitting my little niece. And let me tell your this! It's hardddddd! :( I have to work every single day EXCEPT the weekends. And you might be asking "then why don't you upload chapters on the weekends!" Well because my BEST FRIEND!!! Is having something special and I'm helping her with stuff and I also go shopping far away from home because I need to find my dress so I could go and attend her partyyyy!!!!! And have so many things that are going on in my life. Like I have a shit tone of parties to attend to, I'm going traveling, I'm working, and etc. But then todayyyyy~ I opened WattPad and saw that a lot of people (not really) were reading this book, and had a little bit of VERY supportive nice comments. And I was like "DAMN!! I'm popular!!" Jk jk jk jk😂 I actually really appreciate for your support even tho I barely have people reading this book but I appreciate it. Sooooo I'm going to try and upload chapters every single day (if I can) and guys please vote for this book and leave comments on this book I would loveeee to see your guys support!!!! Love you my loves!! (Also you guys should tell me what should I call you😉ok?"