Chapter 5

Hey y'allllllllll I'm back!! Anyways Enjoy!!

_________________________________

Flashback~

One of them caught my eye tho...

Your POV

He's pale, he's eyes seem that he's cold hearted, he's short, he's skinny, he's hair seem soft, he has very clean and beautiful skin, he seems tired too.

But he's eyes...are that caught her attention...it also seems like he didn't have a very good past.

No Ones POV

Suga felt that someone was staring at him..so he looked over to see who it was. And it was his 'owner' . He kept staring at her, and her at him, like if they were having a staring contest.

But then he saw something shiny on her cheek. 'A tear?' He thought. After he said that she looked away breaking the eye contact and wiped her tear away....

And looked at the others...When Ha Ra saw the others eyes she just realized the same as Suga. That everyone had a sad past or a horrible past. But Suga was the most 'hurt'....

Your POV

*fake cough* "Ok then! Ummmm...you all look different..o-of course but I want to hear your names again." I forced a smiled at the end. (A/N note: What she didn't know is that Suga kept staring at her 'differently?'...even when he saw that she put a fake smile at the end of her sentence. She also didn't know that when she was staring at Suga...a tear fell out of her eye..and everyone else saw that.)

"Ok!!" Someone said. "I'll go first" another guy said. "I'm Jin" "I'm V!!" "I'm Kookie" he smiled like a bunny. Which made me smile. "I'm Joon"he smiled and showed me his dimples. 'Sooooo cuteeeee!!!!' "I'm Hope! You already know that"

"I'm Chim chim" he gave me an eye smile when he smiled. I smiled back. But then the last one... "I'm Suga"he said it with no expression on his face.

I smiled at him but he didn't smiled back. 'Rude' I put a pouty face when I said that.

"Ok then. Who's hungry?" I said to all of them. "Me!!" Everyone's said except one. Of course it supposed to be Suga..

"Are you hungry..Suga?" "Sure." He said with a tired look on his face. "Um don't mind him, he's been like that for a while now" Jin said. "No it's fine I get it" I smiled at him.

"Ima order some Italian food" I said while trying to find my phone. "Where is it?" I said whispering. "Noona!!" I got startled at the name someone gave me.

"Are you trying to find your phone?" I turned around and it was Kookie. "Oh. Um....yeah." Damn I never thought Kookie was thisssssssss HANDSOME. Ok ok ok everyone is handsome.

"I'll help you Noona!!" He said to me. Damn I need to get used to that name. It's not bad but it's just that no one called me that name (except one person)...My past was horrible. That's all I'm going to say.

Uhgggggg don't want to remember that.

"Is it alright if I called you Noona?" Kookie said. "Yeah it's fine. But how old are you?" "21!!" He said happily. "Wow I am older than you." I said laughing
at the end.

"How old are you Noona?"he said. Let me trick him a little bit. "I'm 35 years old" I said. *Silence* I only heard silence. So I turned around to look at him.

He was not there? Then I heard him telling his others members, about my age. 'Aishhhh this pabo' I said to myself.

I finally found my phone. And called a Italian place to get food. "Yes. Yeah. That will be it. Oh! Wait! Can I get sauces. Yes, thank you." I already payed through online so it's all settled. Just need to wait for the food.

"NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I heard Kookie, V, and Chim chim scream. "Yes?" I said. "Are you actually 35?!" All three said. "Yes" hehe this is fun. "Aww man I can't date you anymoreeeeee." They all pouted. Wait... "Wait what?" I said.

"We wanted to da-" "YAH YOU PABOS!!!" I screamed and I ran after them. With a shoe on my hand.

Suddenly I got tired so I was making my way to my room and bumped into Joon. "Oh! Hey Joon! Um can you get the food when the guy comes. I need to rest for a bit."

"Yeah ok it's fine. Did you already payed for it?" "Yeah I did. And thanks." I smiled at him and walked to my room to take a nap.

When I opened my bedroom door. I saw someone laying on my bed...and it was....SUGA?!!?

"Suga?!" I said while closing the door. "What are you doing here?" I said while walking to my bed. "I'm taking a nap." He said with a sleepy voice.

"But why my room?"I said. "Because your bed is comfortable." He said. "Well I was going to take a nap too. So give me a pillow and a blanket I'll sleep in my couch, that I have in here."

He didn't say anything. "Suga?" I said quietly. No response. Sighhhhh. "I guess he fell asleep again." I said while walking to the couch to sleep.

"I better not get cold." I said when I looked over where Suga is he's seems warm and comfortable. I smiled. That's good, that he's sleeping well.

After that I fell asleep...and I wish I didn't...because...the nightmares came back again...

Suga's POV

I woke up at the sound of Joon screaming. "Food is here!!" I stood up. And I saw Ha Ra sleeping in the couch. "Did she really sleep with no pillow and blanket? It's cold in her room."

I sighed. And walked over to her. I picked her up. And put her down to her warm bed. I saw her face. Tears...she's crying?

I touched her forehead. And she's burning. 'What do I do?' It thought to myself. "Jin...let me go get Jin." I said while heading to the kitchen and found everyone in the kitchen.

"Jin. I need your help." I said to him. "Yeah? What is it?" "Ha Ra...is having a fever. You should go check on her."

Jin stopped eating. And stood up running to Ha Ra's bedroom worried.

_________________________________

What sad or scary dream did Ha Ra had??