Chapter 6

Hey guys!! I'm back sorry I didn't write a new chapter for a while. I've been busy... ANYWAYS!! I'll tell you the reason why I haven't posted for a while on the very end of this chapter!! SO PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TILL THE END!!! ITS IMPORTANT!!!

_________________________________

Previously on 'My 7 Hybrids'

Jin stopped eating. And stood up running to Ha Ra's bedroom worried.

Your POV

Right after I stared at Suga, I fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully until that memory came back and haunt me with sadness....again....

Flashback

Little Ha Ra's POV

"Eommaaaaaaa don't leave meeeee!!" I cried. "Sweetie I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it.." my mother said with a sad expression on her face. "I don't want to lose you..just like I lost appa...." I said with a trembling voice.

"Hey...at least he's in a better place.." she smiled sadly at me. "I only have you..eomma. I need you in my life....I don't want to be hurt again...." I cried.

I was at the hospital with my mother laying on the hospital's bed. Why are we in the hospital? Because my mom has breast cancer...the doctors tried so hard to heal my mother, but couldn't find anything to heal her...

And...today is my mother's...last...day....

"Hey sweetie..." she said softly. "Yes eomma?" I looked at her with teary eyes. "Can you promise me something..?" She said looking at me straight into my eyes.

"When nighttime hits....look outside...and then look at the stars...me and your father will be their...watching over you..do you promise me doing that every night...? So me and appa can see your beautiful face..?"

"Yes eomma...can you promise me something too..?" I said sadly.

"What is it sweetie..?" She said in a very quiet voice...
'Oh no time is running' "Will you bring me someone or something special into my life...?"

"Of course I would sweetie.." She smiled sweetly at me. It was silent for a minute "Sweetie...?" She said barely in whisper. "Yes eomma..?" I said looking at her.

"When you feel sad....don't hold it in...let it all out...if you do hold it in...you will be more broken on the inside..tell someone your feelings it can be someone who you love..who you trust..and they will be there for you...try to find the right person to tell your feelings to...it's not easy to keep them to yourself...your going to need someone's shoulder to cry on..heh..remember that...."

She then closed her eyes.... "Eomma..? Eomma..? EOMMA?!! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!! TALK TO ME!!!" I was shaking her...the doctors came in and dragged me out of the room... "NOOOO I WANT TO SEE HER!!!!PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! I BEG YOUUUUUU!!! I NEED HER!! Please...let m-me see h-her..." I burst into tears....

That's when I lost my mother. My father had been in a car accident..he couldn't make it..and I felt the same way I'm feeling right now. My parents are the most precious people to me...and now...they're gone.....

I have no one but my self...

'How am I going to survive....?'

'Who's going to take care of me..?'

'Where should I go...?'

'I don't have any money..'

'I need someone...someone to help me...but right now I have no one...'

I kept talking in my head nonstop...I stood up from the chair I was sitting on. And walked out of the hospital. I walked all the way home...

When I got their..I turned on the lights and looked everywhere....

'It's so...empty...'

'It's so..lonely........'

A few weeks has passed after my mom's death. I was looking for a job to earn money and pay bills. I stayed in that house for 2 or 3 months. And then I moved out to a smaller place. I couldn't pay all the bills from the house I was living on. It was too hard to do everything by myself...

I was young when I had a job and moved to a new place. I was around 15 years old. When all of that happened.

It was hard....

Because I had no one else....but myself....

Back to reality

"Ha Ra.." "Huh..? Who's their..?" "Ha Ra...wake up"

I opened my eyes and saw Jin looking at me with a worried look. "Ouchhhhh" I hold on to my head. "You got a fever...here drink this." He gave me a pill and some water to make my headache go away. "Thanks" I said. "Your welcome. Come with me, there's food in the kitchen."

"Ok thanks again." We went out of the room and went to the kitchen. And there was everyone eating. "Noona..? Are you okay..?" Kookie said with a very worried look on his face. I smiled at him and said. "I'm fine Kookie.."

After everyone was finished. We all got cleaned up and I went to my room to rest. And the rest was in the living room watching some movie.

_________________________________

WELP!!! I (J)hope you guys liked it!! ANYWAYS!!! I didn't post for a while BECAUSEEEEEEE I've been going through some personal stuff..BUT!! I'll try to write more!! And also one time I checked on the comments from this book and I saw someone that commented that I cannibalism Namjoon because he was a cute little pig. But she or he was right because I checked what error I made and it was the part that said that Ha Ra got pepperoni pizza and that the little creatures wanted pizza and as you know pepperoni is made out of pork and beef. And you know Namjoon is a cute little pig and he was eating some pizza....SOOOOO I quickly fixed that. And I'm so sorry for doing that. I truly apologize for that. I just got a little excited and wrote everything very quickly and didn't check the errors that I made. And plus I actually didn't know that pepperoni was made out of pork and beef. Yeah I know I'm so stupid. But I hope you understand!!! ANYWAYS!!! Byeeeee~~