Chapter 1

Sorry for mistakes!
~-

Serena, Clemont and Bonnie all returned to their room after the party. Serena was in dream land as she just got her first kiss, even though it wasn't Ash she felt weird and happy. They found their room without Ash, which they found odd.

"Hey where's Ash I haven't seen him since the battle?" Bonnie said.

"He was at the party but he was talking to this man - but they both disappeared as well. Haven't seen them since" Serena said, sounding worried.

"His hat is still on the bed, he must still be outside" Clemont said pointing on Ash's bed.

"Where are his bags?" Serena said getting even more worried.

"Probably left it at the changing rooms" Clemont replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah your probably right, he'll be here in the morning. For now let's get some sleep!" Serena said and crashed into her bed and drifted off into a sleep.

~

Serena woke up early morning and instantly looked towards Ash's bed but his bed was still done up. No bags and his hat was still there. She got out of bed and went to the balcony. She was hoping to see Ash on the field training but she was wrong it was Alain.

Alain spotted her on the balcony and waved. Serena blushed and waved back, her body was responding on its own. She didn't know why, did she like Alain back? She went back in her room, grabbed a coat and went outside to Alain.

Without any control, she went and pecked Alain on the cheek.

"Good morning!" She said sweetly.

"Morning to you too!" Alain said cheerfully.

"By any chance have you seen Ash anywhere?" Serena said looking around.

"Yes this morning at the hotel entrance, with a man in a hood but I turned around for a second he was gone and so was the man." Alain said.

"Oh... should we report it to officer Jenny, because I also saw him with a man yesterday" Serena said Now fearing for Ash's safety.

"I don't know, if he doesn't return at all today then we can" Alain said. Serena nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we have a date today then." Alain said kissing Serena's hand.

"Awww. Yes I would love too!" Serena said blushing.

(Time Skip - Evening)

Serena and Alain exited the restaurant and went to attend another party which was strictly for all the trainers/performers who performed at a high level throughout the year. Of course Ash was invited, but still no sign of him anywhere.

Serena and Alain entered which caused a huge cheer from all the guests present Serena kept her eye out for Ash but she still saw no sign of him. Yet again she saw the man who was with Ash yesterday. She immediately went up to him.

"I want a word with you!" Serena demanded. The man stared at her and gave a smirk. Alain spotted this and came to Serena's side.

"I'm coming as well!" Alain said defensively.

"More the merrier" the man grunted and waved them outside.

"Where is Ash Ketchum!?" Serena demanded.

"Kanto"

"How? And why?" Serena said perplexed.

"Lifeless And Lost"

"Stop speaking short and give detail, he is one of the closest people to me and if he gets hurt I swear to god I will give you a nightmare" Serena replied.