Chapter 10

Sorry for any mistakes
~~

Ash kept on running through the forest with a lot of anger and hatred towards everyone. He hated everything but felt happy inside as well. He closed his eyes and kept on running. That was until he felt the ground beneath his feet give way.

He opened his eyes and felt as light as a feather - but now he felt free and happy memories of his friends flowed through his mind but he returned to normality when he crashed against the rocky floor and felt pain arise everywhere within his body. Normally he would be able to take hits but this felt like nature and reality was hitting him.

He tried to stand up but his legs wobbled and he collapsed onto the ground and hit his head against the floor, and passed out.

~~

"Okay guys, let's get ready to leave, the taxi is here!" Alain called out from the entrance of the lab.

Serena and Leaf came first with Pikachu and Greninja by their side, they both looked very distressed by their trainers disappearance and could feel danger.

Soon everyone arrived at the door and were about to get into their taxi's when Pikachu's ears picked up Ash's scent and felt he was distressed, as did Greninja. They immediately jumped over The Taxis and headed towards the woods.

"Hey where are you going!" Serena shouted.

"They are not your Pokémon!" Oak shouted, "so their whereabouts do not concern you. But the only thing you should know is that they are returning to their - broken trainer" Oak added and closed the lab door.

Serena and Leaf looked confused but got into their taxi with Alain and Gary.

"Are we excited for the tournament!" Alain said.

"Obviously I'm going to win!" Gary said and flicked his hair.

"And I'll win the title of Queen of the World!" Serena said happily. Leaf stayed silent and clutched Ash's hat.

"Look just forget the past, the past can only hurt you if you let it, and right now you are letting it" Serena said and threw the hat out the window. Leaf looked broken. The taxi began to move and headed towards the docks.

~

(Time Skip) - 1 week

Ash's eyes opened slowly but was blinding by the brightly lit emergency room. He slowly sat up in bed and looked around confused. He looked towards the side table and saw red and white balls and a device.

"Ah Ash your awake" Nurse Joy walked in with a smile.

"Excuse me but where am I and who are you?" Ash asked.

"Amnesia..." Nurse Joy whispered to herself.

"Oh I'm Nurse Joy - a Nurse is someone who helps injured people. And you are at the Pokémon centre - where people and Pokémon get treated" She explained.

"Pokémon?" Ash asked.

"They are our friends and you have two beloved Pokémon outside. They love you as much as you love them. And you are Ash Ketchum - champion of Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova" She said.

"Ash Ketchum - cool name. And how am I here" Once again Ash asked.

"You fell off a cliff. You will remember things in time but for now - do you remember any friends" she replied.

"Um..." ash thought long and hard, "Last thing I can remember is being alone and..." he pauses again. He looked shocked but his mind was blank.

"Yes?"