Chapter 3

Sorry for any mistakes
~

After hearing Ash's name, Alain grew angry. And so did Serena's father. They both turned to Serena with serious faces. "Serena dear, stay close to Alain during the whole thing. You don't know with Ash anymore." Serena's Dad said.

"Oh come on, he's not a bad person, and I'm Alola and Kalos Queen So everything will be publicised." Serena replied.

"Yes but remember when Ash shouted at you! And then left you! And now look how arrogant he acts - I bet you he doesn't treat his fans with care or respect!" Alain retorted.

"Jeez, calm down, it's only Ash. He's not some kind of criminal!" Grace intervened.

"I'm going to find a good dress, wanna go shopping?"

(Time Skip - tomorrow)

Serena and Alain got in their private taxi to Lumious City. They were both dressed well for the interviews and couldn't wait - that was Serena of course but for Alain he didn't want to see Ash's face.

They arrived at the centre of town and saw the stage set up, but were escorted into Prism tower. It had many famous faces, like Diantha, Cynthia, Alder and many more. As Serena and Alain entered they were greeted by Aria and Diantha.

"Alain so good to see the champion! It's good to have you as champion than Ash - you seem more mature" Diantha said.

"Why thank you! I'm honoured" Alain replied.

However Serena had her attention to Ash, he was walking in but was stopped by a running kid. The security tried to take the kid but Ash stopped them and allowed the kid to hug him.

"How are you!" Ash said ruffling the kids hair.

"You are my hero! I love you so much. I want to be like you!" The kid said.

"Well then you have to work hard and never give up - no matter how impossible something may seem - there is always a way and make sure to get support from the right people!" Ash said, giving a huge smile.

"Sorry about my son!" The mother came running.

Ash's face dropped at the thought of mother. "Make sure to keep your child safe - you never know" Ash said looking down.

"Will do, can we have a picture!" The mother asked.

Ash nodded and posed with two people before adjusting his suit and walking inside. Serena was heart warmed by the scene and touched the ribbon on her dress - the one Ash gave. But to her dismay Ash walked past her and Alain with a serious face.

"Oh my god! You actually came!" Ash said with amazement. Serena turned around and saw a brunette approach Ash and hug him.

"Of course, I wanna see your interview and see what you have to say!" She said.

"Well Leaf, Wait for me at the end, I want to talk!" Ash said. Leaf nodded and the duo walked away. Serena felt a bit broken by what she saw. Anything can happen within a matter of seconds.

"Well looks like Ash is dating Leaf - she's just become top coordinator in Sinnoh and Kanto" Aria said.

"Yeah..." Serena said sounding disappointed.

"Just focus on your interview Serena, you have a boyfriend as well remember that!" Aria said and gave her hug. Serena was then called to the stage along with Ash and Alain.

Ash sat on the end, Serena in the middle and Alain on the other side. Serena tried to make eye contact with Ash but he looked straight at the crowd. There were a few cheers and jeers for Ash but it didn't effect his expression.