Chapter Six: The Welcoming Committee

It was a couple days after Gabe was in the hospital, he woke up and made it back home, but in a wheelchair.

My family and I were going to visit Robbie and give him some stuff for Gabe, my grandmother on my father's side was in a wheelchair before she passed, we were giving the ramp and other accessories to Gabe.

We pulled up to a house with a black 1969 Dodge Charger, it was a nice car, Robbie had said they got hit in that, he must have got a lot of work done.

We got out and helped my sister out.

I went up to the door and knocked, a tall, mexican, young adult wearing a black leather jacket with two white racing stripes on the front opened the door, I just looked up at him like I just saw a ghost, I can't believe that this is Gabes brother? He never really mentioned him before, cause he's kind of hot (in my my head: did I just say that, oh god)

"Hello? "

"Ah, Robbie! So good to see you again!" My dad said, "It looks like your doing well, considering what had just happened "

"And by the look of things this is Alejandra? " Robbie said as he looked at me, I pushed some hair out of my face.

"And you must be Robbie " I said back

"Gabes in the room, he just went to bed, do you need to see him? "

"No, not at all, we just came by to drop these off "

"Well, thank you, I guess "

"Yeah, well we got to go, mabye I'll see you later? "

And with that we went back home