Masky X Reader X Hoodie

This is another Valentines Day Special... I hope you enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

     "Come on, it'll be fun," your boyfriend pleaded. You shook your head.
     "No, I am NOT going to hike with you on Valentines Day," you stated, crossing your arms. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him. He looked down at you, pouting, giving you one of his puppy-dog pouts.
     "Pretty please... You won't regret it, I swear," he reassured. You looked up at him and then sighed.
     "Fine, let's go," you said, looking up at him and smiling slightly. He smiled brightly as he ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair. Then, planted a kiss on your forehead.
     "You will NOT regret this! Oh, let's start packing now!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down before dashing to grab the things you would need on the hike through the woods. You sighed and then questioned yourself. 'Was it REALLY a good idea to say yes? Ugh, I hope I really DON'T regret this' you thought as you began collecting things as well.

     You two have finished packing and was now walking toward the woods near the area. You and your boyfriend both held hands. You looked up at him as he smiled at you. You smiled back.
     "So, how far are we even going to go?" You asked, curiously. He chuckled.
     "Far enough," he replied, giving you a low chuckle. You slowly turned your head toward the woods. Nothing but trees.
     "Oh..." you trailed off as you looked back at your boyfriend. He smirked.
     "Come on," he demanded as he took your hand and lead you deep in to the woods. You quickly noticed that you couldn't see no houses anywhere. It was just trees and more trees.
     "Uh, why are we so far out?" You asked, looking at your boyfriend, who was still dragging you. He suddenly stopped.
     "I think this is far enough," he mumbled under his breathe. You furrowed your eyebrows at him as he slowly turned to look at you. He gave you a devilish grin as you saw him pull out a knife.
     "Wh-What are y-you-" you stuttered as you back up. You tripped over a root and then fell on your back. He jumped on top of you, holding the knife toward your chest.
     "Be my Valentine, (Y/N)!" He screamed as he laughed, maniacally. You closed your eyes and screamed as loud as you could. You then waited for him to stab you. You waited, but it didn't come. You slowly opened your eyes and saw him still holding the knife above your chest, blood pouring out of his mouth. He suddenly fell on you. You screamed and pushed him off.
     Once freed, you noticed that he was stabbed. You then looked around, hoping to find whoever did this. You about jumped back as you saw two men standing before you.
     One of them had a white expressionless mask with facial features on it. The eyes painted black as well as the lips. He wore jeans and a jacket. He also had some black combat boots.
     Next to him stood a man with a yellow hoodie. You looked at his face and only saw blackness except for two red dots for eyes and a red frown. He wore black pants instead of jeans like the other guys. He, as well wore black combat boots.
     "Wh-Who are you g-guys?" You asked, a bit shaken up. They took a step closer to you.
     "I'm Masky," the one with the mask said, his voice muffled a little. He pointed at the other guy with the hood on and continued with saying, "and he is Hoodie."
     "Hoodie and Masky... are those your actual names?" You asked, fighting back the urge to laugh. The one with the mask nodded.
     "Uh, yes," he replied. You smiled as you took a step towards them.
     "Okay, then, makes it easier on me to remember your names," you stated, looking at the both of them. You then noticed a knife in Hoodie's hand.
     "So, you killed him?" You asked, as you pointed at your now ex-boyfriend. Hoodie nodded.
     "He... was going to hurt you," Hoodie whispered, looking down, hiding his face completely.
     "Well, thank you for saving me, Hoodie. I, really appreciate it," you thanked as you stuck out your hand, waiting for him to grab it. He slowly forced his hand toward yours. You got tired of waiting and grabbed his hand and shook it.
     "You're welcome," he whispered again. You smiled at him, then turned to Masky.
     "Thank you as well, Masky," you thanked, grabbing his hand shaking it.
     "Uh, yeah. So, anyways, we were wondering if you wanted to, uh, walk around with us," Masky stated as he ripped his hand away from your grip. You looked at them with curiosity gleaming in your (E/C) eyes. A sense of adventure caught you as you slimed at them.
     "Okay!" You exclaimed as you grabbed Masky's left hand and Hoodie's right. Then you walked with them.
     "So, uh, (Y/N)... how did you end up with that lunatic anyways?" Masky asked, looking at through his mask. You frowned as you slowed your pace.
     "My father picked him for me. He told me that I was going to marry him in a week. James, that was his name, he was wealthy and all that other stuff that my father liked. So, I moved in with him about a few weeks ago. He seemed so nice until today," you paused and thought back to him jumping on you, almost about to kill you. You took a deep breath and then continued with, "I don't know what got over him. I guess Valentines Day must have brought out his insanity."
     "It's' Valentines Day already?" Masky asked, surprise in his voice.
     "Yeah," you replied. You three stopped as Masky took off his mask. His gorgeous face left you in awe.
     "Wow," you said as he looked at you. He smiled at you, making you melt.
     "Valentines Day..." Hoodie trailed off. Your attention now turned toward Hoodie who was now hugging you from behind, wrapping his arms around you. He then whispered, "don't worry, we'll make sure you have a memorable one."
     "Uh..." you trailed off as Masky came toward you. He looked deep in to your (E/C) eyes. You looked back in to his. He smiled and then planted his lips on yours. You were a little taken back, but instantly melted. He invited his tongue in to your mouth, feeling around. His kiss was gentle and nice. Hoodie still held tight to your back. His touch was soothing.
     Once you got use to their touch, Masky stepped back and allowed Hoodie a turn. He pressed his lips on yours and forced his tongue in to your mouth. His kiss was rough, but still pleasing. You suddenly felt Masky grab you from behind. He pressed his body against yours, making you stuck between the two.
     "You're beautiful, (Y/N)," Masky whispered in to your ear as he began kissing your neck. He found your soft spot as you let out a moan or two.
     "Hmmm~" you moaned. It was muffled from Hoodie's mouth. Hoodie began swirling his tongue with yours. He continued with that for a while, then let go.
     "Masky, let's take her to the mansion. She'll need somewhere to stay," Hoodie stated. Masky stopped kissing your neck and nodded. They stepped away from you.
     "(Y/N), how about you live with us? We'll make sure you are happy, and most importantly, we will NEVER try to kill you," he said as he smiled at you. You looked down and thought about it. 'Should I live with them? They did protect me from my now ex-boyfriend and that kiss was so gooood~ Living with them shouldn't be bad' you thought to yourself. You looked up at them and smiled.
     "Yes, I would LOVE to live with you guys!" You exclaimed as you smiled. They smiled and then grabbed your hand.
     "You are going to love it!" Hoodie exclaimed.
     "Yeah, maybe we can finish what we started," Masky said, winking at you. You blushed.
     "Ooh okay," you said, blushing. They stopped and then looked at you.
     "Happy Valentines Day, (Y/N)!" They exclaimed in unison.

_______________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed this! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!!!

Anyways, I'm still taking up any requests. Okay, I'll let you go now, BYE!!!