Slenderman X Reader (Becoming a Proxy)

You were in the woods with a friend, in search of the slenderman. It was past midnight and your friend started to become frightened.

     "(Y/N), c-can we go now p-please?" They begged. You shook your head as you continued through the woods.

     "No, we have to him," you protested, staying determined.

     "Come on, we've been at this for hours," they complained. You just rolled your eyes at them.

     "No, we are going to him!" You yelled as you turned around at your friend, pointing the flashlight in their face.

     "First of all, don't point that at my face! Second, I'm going!" They yelled. You just rolled your eyes at them and then kept walking. They turned around and then began walking away from you.

     You didn't care at that moment, though. You knew you were close to finding the slenderman and wasn't going to lose him.

     As soon as kids came and said that some children have been disappearing around these woods, you hoped it was him. It was a long stretch, but you were certain it was him. You have always had this weird addiction to him as soon as you saw him on the internet.

     You continued your search as you walked deeper into the woods. You kept your flashlight low, that way you wouldn't trip over any roots sticking up from the ground.

      "(Y/N)," you heard a low whisper say your name. You frantically pointed your flashlight everywhere, hoping you'd catch a glimpse of him. Though, you didn't see him, you noticed something white on a tree nearby. You walked toward it.

     It was a piece of paper with a circle and an "x" through it and read "Always watches, no eyes". You quickly grabbed up the paper. You bit your lip as you realized what this was.

     "I got your paper, Slenderman, come and get me!" You called out as you began walking deeper in to the woods, giggling to yourself as if you were playing a game with him.

     You quickly grew tired of walking, so you decided to rest on a tree. You leaned your back on it, tilting your head back. The tree then... moved?

     "What the-" before you could finish, you shone your flashlight up at the tree. You then realized it wasn't a tree at all...

     "Child, it's seems you have one of my pages," Slenderman said, his voice booming and echoing in your head. You take a step back, surprised that he was actually there in front of you. You then ran up to him and hugged his legs.

     "I knew you were real!" You exclaimed as you continued to hug his legs. You felt him quickly peel you off as he then bent down to become face to face with you.

     As expected, no eyes, no mouth, no nose. You continued to stare at his blank face as he, you assumed, stared back at your (E/C) eyes. Neither one of you said anything as he then ran his long, slender fingers through your (H/C) hair.

     "Why is a young human like you trying to find me?" He asked, his voice still echoing through your head. You knew that he spoke without using his mouth, but actually seeing it before you was something else.

     You began to have some kind of fangirl meltdown, then quickly stopped. You needed to answer his question. You looked him in his blank face and then slowly opened your mouth to speak.

     "I want to become your proxy," you boldly stated. You then looked down at the dark grass and then quietly said, "if you deem me worthy of such a task."

     You felt him grab your face and forced you to look at him. His face became super close to yours. He seemed to be examining you.

     "Hm, you seem to have some bravery. A good trait to have indeed. You also have determination in you. Both great traits, but how are you at killing under my comand?" He asked. You just continued to look at him and his blank face.

     You watched as he then pointed behind you. You turned around to see what he was pointing at. Someone was in the woods. You saw their flashlight clearly through the thick woods.

     Slenderman then put a hand on your shoulder and whispered in his deep tone, "kill them and I may deem you worthy of becoming my proxy."

     You nodded as you then took a deep breathe. You walked away from him, and towards the person in the woods. You finally reached them as you waited in the shadows.

     "Aw man, I knew I should've stayed with (Y/N). Now I'm lost," you heard a familiar voice say. You looked at the person and realized it was your friend. You began to have second thoughts.

      You didn't want to kill your friend, but that's exactly why he choose your them in the first place. He wants to see if you can follow his orders even if you don't want to do it.

      You took a deep breathe and then grabbed a big rock lying on the ground near you. You quietly made your way over to them. You stood behind your friend as you raised the heavy rock above your head.

      'I can't believe I'm doing this,' you thought as you then struck your friend in the back of their head. They fell to the ground, turning around and shining the flashlight on you.

      "(Y/N)! What are you doing? It's me! It's me!" They yelled as you then got on top of them. You held the rock above your head and then repetitively smashed their head in.

     Once they became a bloody pulp, you got off, trying to get their still warm blood off of your cheek. You tossed the bloody rock aside and then sighed. You stood and looked at what you had done.

      You raided them, taking anything that could identify them. After that was done, you took their flashlight and then slowly walked back to where slenderman had been.

      "Hm... how do you feel?" He asked as a low chuckle was heard.

      "I feel fine," you stated, your face stained with your friend's blood. You looked the creature in the face and then bowed with asking, "is there anyone else I have to kill? Or have you made up your mind?"

      You suddenly felt something wrap around your your arms and legs. You were then pinned against a tree. He controlled his tendril and forced you to bring your right wrist towards him.

     "This might sting, child," He stated as you then watch him take another tendril toward your wrist. You watched as it then carved something in your wrist. You clenched your teeth together as you felt your warm blood drip down your arm.

     Slenderman then came close to your face as his tendrils released you. You clung on to your right wrist. You felt the blood ooze out.

      "Am I now your proxy?" You ask in a small voice. He chuckles and nods.

      "Yes, child, you are my proxy. Come, let's go to my mansion," He said, his voice still booming and echoing in your head. You nod as he holds your hand, walking you through the forest.

       You were now his proxy! You could now spend time with Slenderman and do missions for him. You were so excited that you have proved yourself worthy to him.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that... I'm sorry if it sucked! I tried my best tho....

Anyways! Just letting you know that requests are open, as they are always!

Okay! Bye-Bye now!