Jeff the Killer X Reader X Ben Drowned (Lemon)

Being part of the creepypasta group was the best thing that has happened to you. Being in Slenderman's mansion meant the world to you. You've met all of the creepypastas, including Jeff the killer and Ben Drowned. You actually had a secret crush on both of them for a while now.

     Every time you were around them, your heart would beat right out of your chest. You've kept your cool for a long time, but you knew you couldn't keep it up anymore. You would have to tell them how you felt sooner or later...

•••

      You woke up to someone knocking at your door. You got up and hopped out of your bed. You walked over to the door and opened it. To your surprise, Jeff stood there. His white skin and that smile carved into his mouth.

     "(Y/N), Slendy put us on another mission together," Jeff stated. You stood there, trying to find the courage to speak.

     "O-Oh okay," you stuttered. Jeff smirked at you.

     "I'll give you an hour to get ready," he stated as he then walked away.

     'Another mission?' You thought, 'I barely survived the last one with him. How will I control myself around him?'

     You sighed as you then began to get ready. You took a quick shower. You then fixed your hair the way you usually do it.

     You grabbed some comfortable clothes and put them on. You decided to go with black, because you would probably be sneaking in the dark. The black would help you blend in with the shadows.

      Suddenly, Jeff came into your room. You quickly put on some comfortable shoes. Something that would help you climb into windows and all that.

     "I'm ready!" you shouted. He shook his head.

     "Come on then, I don't want to disappoint Slendy," Jeff says. You nod as you quickly run to him. You two then go downstairs, where Slenderman is waiting.

     "Children, I've been waiting for both of you. I need you two to retrieve a human by the name of Liam Smith. I want you to kill him without making a mess. If you make a mess, then you will have to clean it up. I don't want the police to get involved either. Just kill him and come back after you two are done with it," Slenderman's voice boomed in your head. You looked over at Jeff who was squinting at Slenderman.

     "Why are you asking us to do this in the first place? Who is this guy and why don't you just have your proxies to do it?" Jeff asks, looking up at the tall creature. You look back at Slenderman.

     "My proxies are on an important mission. I need this guy dead, so you two will have to do," Slenderman replies, his voice booming in your head. You look at Jeff as he looks at you and shrugs.

     "Okay, then. We're on it," Jeff says. We then suddenly hear footsteps run up to us. It was Ben.

     "I'll come too!" Ben exclaims. Jeff looks at him, his face full of anger.

     "No! You will stay here! (Y/N) and I will go alone!" Jeff yelled. Ben frowned.

     "No, I will not stay here! I will come along and help you too!" Ben yelled, his voice even louder than Jeff's.