The Story Thus Far

Minato was holding his newborn child as he kneeled down next to his wife who was dying due to the removal of the Nine Tailed Fox from her body both Minato and his son Naruto were now bearers of the two halves of the tailed beast that Kushina once held Minato having sealed inside himself the yin side of the fox and with his new born son Naruto bearing the yang side.
"Kushina please don't leave us I can still save you."
Minato was saddened beyond belief after the events of tonight whomever this masked person was he had reduced a good part of the village to shambles killing many civilians and shinobi alike in his attack and yet he still got away.
"Minato don't cry at least you a and our son is alive and well."
Kushina said weakly as her life was slowly fading away from this world and moving on to the next one.
"Minato before I go let me hold our baby boy one more time."
Minato handed the baby to Kushina.
"Naruto times are gonna be a little hard from now on but it's okay though you still have daddy here with you and he'll take good care of you if he doesn't I'll k kill him."
The mother weakly laughed.
"Kushina please stay with us."
Minato knelled down to his wife's side.
"Minato please take care of our baby."
Kushina arms went limp as she handed Naruto to her husband now turned widower.
"Kushina please wake up."
The red haired woman did not respond back.
"Kushina?"
Minato tried to wake up his wife but it was no use.
"No."
Tears started falling from Minato his wife was now dead and it was just him and son a boy without a mother and a father without a wife.
A few minutes later Hiruzen the third Hokage made his way towards Minato and he found the fourth knelt beside his dead wife.
"It appears that I was too late."
The Third Hokage went to his successors side and he kneeled down next to him.
"We must go Minato we need to get you and your child to a safe location and we need to calm the villagers and then we give Kushina a proper buriel.
Minato stood up and he picked up his dead wife and his newborn child.
"You're right let's go."
.....................
..............
.........
"To think that was only a month ago."
Minato was standing at the grave of Kushina Uzumaki with his child in his hands.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to protect you I may be the fastest shinobi alive but apparently not fast enough to save you."
Minato took a heavy sigh he know he couldn't fall into a state of deep depression his son needed him .to be strong, the village need him to be because not only is it his job as the Fourth Hokage but more importantly as a father to his only child.
"I will visit you again soon Kushina I promise but now I have to go back to work, that shadow clone won't last for long."
Minato placed a flower on the grave of his wife and he transported himself back to the Hokge office which he had put one of his marks on his desk and when he appeared back in his office he saw Kakashi standing in front of him.
"Lord Hokage I don't think it's wise for you to leave you office so often."
Said the white haired shinobi.
"Kakashi relax I was away from my office for a perfectly good reason....I was getting Naruto some extra diapers you know how baby boys are."
Kakashi stared at his former instructor.
"You have people for that are you just looking for an excuse to shirk your duties?"
Minato started nervously sweating
"Umm, of not."
Kakashi sighed shook his head at the Hokage.
Minato had forgotten how perceptive his student was it made him sneaking out every now and then a little hard.
"Anyways I came to talk to you about something it's about Naruto."
Kakashi sat down on the sofa that was inside the office.
"What about him?"
Minato asked confused.
"Well with you busy doing you appointed duties and now that Naruto is old enough now I think it's time you put him in a daycare."
Kakashi hoped Minato would agree with his suggestion.
"But, I don't want Naru-sun around so many different people at once he might feel overwhelmed."
Minato said as he cradled his child.
"He's will be fine, if anything it would be ideal to have him exposed to more people when he's this young it will help out in the long run."
Minato started thinking.
"You have no excuse not to."
Kakashi said.
"But what if they treat him badly due to him half the Nine tails inside him."
Minato said to Kakashi.
"He'll be safe this daycare is monitered by volunteer Chunin every week but for extra security we can throw in a few Jonin in there every week they will be people we can trust I assure you and I will volunteer at the daycare so I can also keep an eye on him too if needed."
Minato sighed he really did not have any excuse for not putting Naruto in this daycare.
"You know the Uchiha's had put their youngest child in there a few years back and also all of your other friends children are in there too."
Kakashi said somewhat convincing the blond haired man.
"Even the Hyugga family?"
Minato asked Kakashi.
"Just their oldest their youngest daughter is being groomed for the title of head of the clan."
Minato took a moment to think if all of his friends children are in this daycare they can protect Naruto from the other kids.
"Alright fine you win I will take Naruto to this daycare next month."
Minato said hoping he would have more time.
"He goes tomorrow I already signed him up."
Kakashi said sternly.
"What!!"
Minato yelled out.
"You have been letting your paper work stack up for too long it's about you do something about them with no distractions."
Kakashi said.
"Fine, I should probably contact all of the head clan member to let them know my plan, can I see a... what do they call those new machines."
Minato asked his student
"They're called cell phones and you need to get one it makes communication easier."
Kakashi dialed a group of phone number on his phone and he handed it to Minato.
"Here I dialed all of their numbers."
Minato grabbed the phone and he held it up to his ear.
"Hello?"
"Hey Gakky it your best bud Minato."
Kakashi palmed his face he could not believe what he just heard.
"Did you just call Fugaku the head of the Uchiha clan Gakky."
Kakashi said as he felt an upcoming headache.
"Yeah it's what I called him back at the academy."
Minato then spent the rest of his day calling his friends for various favors.