Naruto's second day

Sasuke woke up and quickly got out of his bed.
"I gotta hurry."
Sasuke said as he opened his door to see his mother standing in front of with a surprised look on her face.
"Hey sweetie, I'm surprised you're up this early."
Mikoto said to her child.
"Hey mom, I'm ready for daycare!"
Sasuke exclaimed.
"You're usually never this excited to go to daycare, what happened"
Mikoto asked her child.
"The baby is gonna be there again, and I wanna be a big brother again."
Sasuke explained to his mother.
Mikoto smiled, her son  had gotten attached to the hokage's child.
"Of course we can go to daycare. As soon as you eat your breakfast and brush your teeth.
"Okay!"
Sasuke rushed out of his room and he ran into the kitchen to be greeted with the smell of eggs, bacon, and coffee.
"Morning dad, morning Itachi!"
After saying his greetings Sasuke sat at the table patently waiting for his food.
"Morning son, mind asking what the rush this morning?"
Fugaku asked his jittery son.
"Because the baby is gonna be at daycare today and I get to be a big brother."
Fugaku was confused at what Sasuke said the father looked over to his eldest son for an answer for what Sasuke said but, Itachi was just as confused as his father was.
"He met Minato's son yesterday and he got to hold him."
Mikoto walked into the kitchen and she made Sasuke a plate of food.
"Thanks."
Sasuke started quickly eating his breakfast once he was done he quickly went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
"I forgot he had a kid....how has Minato been since that night."
Fugaku asked showing concern for the Hokage.
"When I talked to him yesterday he seemed okay for the most part."
Mikoto took Sasuke's now empty plate and she placed it in the sink.
"I'm ready!"
Sasuke rushed into the kitchen fully dressed.
"Wow that was fast, Itachi since you're heading out soon would you mind taking Sasuke to daycare on your way to the Hokage's office."
Itachi stood up and smiled at his mother.
"Of course I wouldn't mind mother."
Itachi motioned for Sasuke to follow him.
"Bye mom, bye dad!"
"Later."
The two boys left the house.
"Bye you two, be careful."
Mikoto waved goodbye to her children.
While the two boys were walking outside the relatively quiet Uchiha district and onto busy Leaf Village streets Sasuke was practically bouncing the entire way.
"Sasuke, tell me about this baby at your daycare?"
Itachi looked down at his little brother.
"He's really small and he kinda looks like a cat."
Itachi was trying to comprehend what he just heard.
"The baby looks like a cat?"
"Yeah he has lines on his face, they look like whiskers."
Sasuke said to his brother.
Itachi was now intrigued, now he wanted to see what this child looks like.
After ten minutes of walking the two siblings made it into the daycare building Sasuke had rushed into the building with Itachi following behind him and then they were greeted by Ayame.
"Hey you two."
"Hi Ms.Ayame is the baby here yet?"
Sasuke asked the teen.
"You mean Naruto yeah he's here but he's sleeping."
Sasuke looked at the woman confused.
"Why is he still sleeping, isn't it too late to still be sleeping?"
Ayame giggled at the child's cluelessness.
"Little brother baby's need more sleep then kids your age so they can grow properly."
"Oh...why."
Itachi tapped his brother's forhead.
"I'll tell you later."
Itachi waved goodbye to his brother and left.
"Well anyways Sasuke why don't you go to the playroom and I'll let you know when Naruto wakes up.
"Okay."
Sasuke walked into the playroom to be greeted by all the kids were huddled around Asuma sarutobi. the man was telling stories of some of the missions he had been on.
"Hey kid come over here you're gonna miss the best part."
Asuma called over Sasuke to sit with the group.
Sasuke made his way to where everybody was sitting and he sat down listening to Asuma's story, but he wasn't listening he just wanted to play with the baby again.
Ayame walked into the playroom holding the blond baby.
"Hey Asuma can you hold Naruto for a minute while I take care of a few things on my side?"
The girl asked.
"Uh, I'm not good with..."
Before the man could finish his sentence Ayame placed the baby in his arms.
"Thanks."
Ayame rushed back into the lobby.
"Babies...I'm not much good with babies..."
The kids all stared at the baby in Asuma's hands as he slowly started walking up.
"Crap he waking up."
Naruto opened his and he let out a tiny yawn. The baby then looked up at the man holding him not recognizing the person.
"Hey kiddo."
Naruto started whimpering.
"Oh no."
"Waaaaaaaaaah!!"
The let out a loud cry which caused all of the children to cover their ears.
"Make him stop!!"
Kiba yelled whose sense of hearing was particularly sensitive than everyone else's.
"(Damn it Ayame)"
Asuma went to grab a milk bottle from Naruto'a diaper bag and he attempted to feed the baby, but he wasn't hungry.
"Let me try."
Sasuke asked the Jonin.
Once Asuma had handed the baby to Sasuke, Naruto had stopped crying almost instantly.
"He stopped?"
Asuma breathed a sigh of relief.
"Whoa, how did you do that Sasuke?"
Sakura asked.
"I dunno he just stopped crying when I hold him."
Naruto liked this person. This person helps him feel better when he's not with daddy.
"Hey Naruto."
Sasuke looked down at the child he didn't know what to do next he never held a baby this long before.
Naruto grabbed one of the Sasuke's fingers and he started sucking on it.
"Eww...heh heh."
Sasuke started laughing despite his hand was covered in baby drool.
"I I think he's h hungry."
Sasuke turned around see Hinata behind him.
"He hungry. How do you know?"
Sasuke asked the shy girl.
"M my little sister used to do that when she was a baby."
Hinata muttered.
Sasuke grabbed the baby bottle that was on the teachers desk and started feeding Naruto. The baby drank the milk greedily and his eyes soon started to close.
"He was hungry, thanks umm."
Sasuke was trying to think of the girl's name.
"M m my name is Hinata."
The girl stuttered.
Naruto quickly drained the bottle of milk and he soon stopped sucking on the bottle.
"He drank it all."
Sasuke put the bottle on the ground.
Naruto didn't feel right, he felt something coming up and he didn't like it.
"Waaaaaaaaaah!!!"
"Oh no what's wrong Naruto?"
Sasuke tried rocking the baby but it did not make the baby stop crying.
"Hinata what's wrong with Naruto?!?"
Sasuke looked at the girl hoping for a answer.
"Can I hold Naruto."
Hinata asked Sasuke.
Sasuke was unsure about handing Naruto off to someone else.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"
Naruto's cries seemed to get louder so the Uchiha handed the baby to the Hinata.
Hinata started patting Naruto's back and after a minute there was a small burp heard and Naruto's cries had stopped.
"Whoa, you know a lot about babies."
"I use to help my mother with my little sister when she was baby."
Naruto couldn't help but stare at the girl that was holding him he felt this feeling before he couldn't remember where though.
"You feel better Naruto."
Naruto grabbed Hinata's finger and he didn't want to let go her warmth put him at ease.
"Heh heh, I think h he likes me."
Hinata giggled softly.
Sasuke stared at the girl and he started blushing and he didn't know why but he kinda liked being around this girl she's not annoying like Sakura or Ino.
"Hinata!"
Sasuke was brought out of his thoughts when he saw a boy who looked like Hinata stomping towards them.
"Hello Neji, did you just made it here?"
Hinata asked her cousin.
"Yeah I did."
Neji looked down at the baby his cousin was holding.
"Why do you have the baby, my sensei said that baby is a monster."
Sasuke got up and he stood in front of Neji.
"Naruto is not a monster take that back."
Sasuke demanded the young Hyūga .
"Neji that's not nice."
Hinata said to her cousin.
"Fine... whatever anyways come you shouldn't play with these two you said you would play with me and Kiba."
Neji said to Hinata.
"Yeah I did."
The Hyūga girl handed the baby back to Sasuke and she bowed.
"Thanks for letting me play with you two Sasuke."
Neji grabbed Hinata's hand.
"C'mon Hinata you shouldn't have to play with weirdos like that weirdo Uchiha anyways."
Neji sneered.
"Grr, say that to my face Hyūga!"
Neji stopped walking and he looked back at Sasuke.
"What did you say idiot."
Sasuke gave Naruto to Hinata and he walked up to Neji.
"You're the idiot no eyes."
Sasuke retorted.
The tension was thick between the boys.
"Hey you two that's enough."
Asuma walked up to the two boys.
"Is there going to be a problem here?"
Asuma looked down at the two boys.
"No, me and Hinata was just about to play somewhere else."
Hinata handed Naruto back to Sasuke leaving the baby longing for the feeling he felt in her embrace.
"C'mon Hinata."
Neji started walking away
"Sorry Sasuke."
Hinata followed the boy.
"Hey Sasuke why don't you let me hold Naruto while you go cool off for awhile."
Asuma asked the boy.
"Fine."
Sasuke handed the baby to Asuma while he went to go play with some of his friends.
Asuma signed.
"Good grief kids are something else, ain't that right Naruto."
Asuma looked down at the baby who was to busy with having his hand in his mouth.
"Agreed"