장 Seventeen [Mini-Van]

Five days later....

"Uhm... Where are we going again?" Namjoon asked, as he stepped on the mini-van that was parked in front of their dorm after placing his luggage on the back.

"To the Beach!" Taehyung chirped happily, pushing Jimin, that had just returned from Tokyo in the vehicle as well.

"Bitch?" Jimin sternly asked.

"Beach!"

"Bitch...?"

"Beach?"

"Why do we have to do this again?" Yoongi annoyingly asked, as he plopped down on the back-seat.

"Because today is a beautiful day. The weather is just perfect and we need some sunlight."

"But--"

"And don't tell me that we don't need the sun because we have Hobie--- that doesn't count." Tae stopped Yoongi mid-sentence pointing at his elder.

"Talk for yourself." Yoongi mumbled with a pout,  motioning Hoseok to sit down next to him.

"But--- we had work to do today---" Namjoon reasoned with a worried voice, still confused by the sudden change of programm.

"I told you I talked with Bang pd-nim and told him to give us a couple more days off, because we were really exausted and because we needed inspiration for song lyrics. He obviously said yes after I begged him for two hours straight--- and so here we are! I don't get what's the problem Joon!" Taehyung explained to his leader, making the latter gawk at him with a surprised face.

He still couldn't believe his dongsaeng was telling the truth.

Was he daydreaming?

"Ahhh I can't wait! This is by far the best break we ever had! First Tokyo and now the sea---" Jungkook commented, as he sat down and found comfort on his seat.

"Because you spent half of  it with me?" Jimin expectantly asked, with a smirk on his face.

"No. Because we never had a break this long, if not the bon voyage trips." Jungkook calmly distroyed all the Busan boy's expectations, sipping his banana-milk with a straw.

"I hope you choke on that you evil pimp---" Jimin muttered.

"Guys have you got everything with you? When I start driving there's no turning back." Jin reminded.

"Yeah" everyone answered at the same time.

"Anyways, guys here is the plan." Taehyung raised his voice to gain his members attention.
"First of all, we drive until we arrive at the seaside, then we go leave our stuff in the hotel I already booked, that by the way is super cool and close to the beach--- and then we stay there for two days--- or more. We can do whatever we want. I mean, I already reserved some activities we can do, so we just have to decide. Is that okay?"

"Woah Tae--- since when are you a travel planner?"

"Right--- I'm impressed."

"AB blood type. Half genius half idiot." Yoongi remarked, earning a loud laugh from all the members.

While Jin started the engine, Taehyung sat down in his seat and smirked.

Just you wait Yoongi. I'm definitely more a genius than you think I am.