장 Twenty-seven [Golden Gguk]

Did he manage to sleep well?

Well, that was the thought Yoongi had on his mind, as he brushed his teeth with a hand in the poket of his Kumamon onesie, his reflection clear in the bathroom's mirror.

Hoseok joined him, but he took some tooth paste on his index finger and used it as a toothbruah, as he probably had forgotten to bring the item in his luggage.

The two rappers looked really gloomy--- but as a wise man once said, everybody looks ugly in the morning when they first woke up.

Even though, to Armys they looked good no matter what.

Anyways, Yoongi couldn't wait to find out the answer to his question.

Namjoon showed up in the mirror, as he did an OK sign with his hand for Yoongi to see, meaning that the door had been fixed--- all without Hoseok not noticing a thing.

The three boys went downstairs for breakfast, and sat down at the long table in the fancy hall filled with paintings and statues.

Beside every plate, was a red Apple, and a little card that read "for a healthy life".

This surely was gonna please Jin so much.

Shortly after also the others members joined, one by one, until only the youngest members were missing.

"Where's Tae?" Hoseok asked Jimin, to which the boy pouted and responded with a shrug.

How can't he know? Did the plan fail? Didn't he sleep toghether?

Yoongi squinted his small  eyes and glared at Jimin's sharp jaw, waiting for it to move as he explained further.

Probably the said boy catched the weird stare and spoke again with his soft voice.

"Well--- he was with me before I fell asleep but then I woke up with Seokjin hyung. I don't have the slightest idea of what happened while I was sleeping."

Seokjin cleared his throat and now Yoongi glared at his plump lips to spill the untold truth.

"Well I know what happened---" he started off, boring harshly the thick fruit, its juices wetting his lips. "--- my phone ringed in the middle of the night. It was a text from Tae where he told me that you weren't able to sleep because you were dreaming ugly human beings and needed something to cleanse your eyes with. As the good person I am, I rushed over to you--- you were just ranting incomprehensible stuff when I arrived. Tae told me to stay there with you in case you had nightmares again and he went downstairs because he wanted to play videogames. So--- he must be with Kookie." Seokjin finished his story and took an other bite of the Apple and stuffed his mouth with pancakes afterwards, moaning and doing his approvation sounds--- like he did in every eat Jin episode.

Yoongi layed back in his chair and sipped his coffee.

That sly little shit--- why would he do something like that in the middle of the night?

Was Jimin not okay?

Suddenly, an energic Jungkook sat down in his spot and greeted the boys with a cheerful "goodmorning". He was followed by a just as cheerful Taehyung, that sat down and ate happily his food, chatting loudly with his hyungs.

He looked like he had reborn, his skin looked so flawless, his hair were just a little messy, and yet he  shone with a light that seemed almost unreal.

Yoongi carefully looked at the Daegu boy on the other side of the table.

He wanted to smile because he was happy--- probably the sleeping thing had worked for real--- then... Why did he pout and avert his eyes from the boy?

Why was he dissappointed?

He instead, glanced over Jungkook.

The golden maknae...he even knows how to be the perfect NAP buddy?

That was unexpected--- but obvious.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip and looked for the last time at his dongsaeng.

He smiled cutely and a lopsided smile curved Yoongi's lips as well.

Well, if it worked, then I'm just happy for you, Kim Taehyung.

A/N:

THANK U SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS LOVE AND U GUYS ARE SO CUTE YOU MAKE MAH HEARTEU SOFT.

Are you happy for tae?

What do you think?

*still silently bopping to Hansang*

SMASH ON THE STREET!!!!!

Have a great day-night lovely butttercups!

VI AMO TROPPO!

Q & A

commenting the said question next to the name of the character in this book that you wanna ask something to:

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

KIM NAMJOON

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN 

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

AND THE AUTHOR 

Don't be shy and ask what you want, without being mean or disrespectful ofc. ;)