장 Fourty-one [Bad memory]

The moon shone over the sleeping Seoul in the calm and dark sky. Everybody was asleep--- well almost everyone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and elbowed his hyung, causing the poor boy to jump in his spot. He knew Jimin had all the rights to be tired, after the busy schedule of the past five days after they had come back to Seoul.

"Hyung stop sleeping and listen to me. Please--- this is important!"

Jimin yawned and rubbed his puffy eyes. "Couldn't this wait 'till tomorrow Kookie???", he slurred out with his sweet voice, not succeeding in making the maknae feel guilty for waking him up in the middle of the night... because he knew Jimin would've found interesting what he had to say.

"No hyung. This couldn't wait... So please try to listen to what I have to say."

Jimin nodded but didn't open his eyes, as he yawned and leaned against Jungkook's shoulder and fixed the yellow blanket around his body.

"Have you finally realized you've got a crush on me and you couldn't wait to confess your feelings?" Jimin teased with a stupid smirk on his sleepy face.

"N-no... You wish." Jungkook stuttered out, as he was taken by surprise from his hyung's words, to then clear his throat nervously. "It's about... uhm... Do you remember that I told you about a dream I kept on having for the past five days but couldn't seem to remember when I woke up?"

Jimin nodded faintly against Jungkook's shoulder and he continued talking.

"Well--- I figured out that I would remember it if I woke up in the middle of the night and I did so here I am."

"Oh so that's why you drank so much before going to sleep huh?" Jimin commented before giggling. "So what was the dream about?"

Jungkook sighed before answering, as he realized he would've seemed pretty dumb once he had told the truth... But it was worth it.

"It's about a thing that happened before we went to Tokyo that I forgot for some weird reason--- or well, I didn't think about it afterwards because I was busy with all the editing of the video---"

"Spill it Jeon. I wanna go back to sleep!" Jimin whined cutely.

"All right..." The maknae started off. 

"...We had just finished our dance practice and I was really tired, we all were... But I still managed to move around the dorm, as the good scent of food that lingered in the air suggested that I had to stay awake until dinner was ready--- Suddenly Jin came closer and tapped my shoulder, making me turn around to look at him.

"Can you go call for Yoongi and tell him that dinner is ready?" He asked me and I nodded. I got off the chair I was sitting on and made my way to Jin's and Yoongi's shared room. But I din't knock, as I heard him scream from inside the room and I froze in my spot.

 "--- I WON'T EVER DO THAT WITH YOU." 

"But-"

 "NO KIM TAEHYUNG! NO MEANS NO!"

I didn't even have time to process the fact that Taehyung was appearently the boy Yoongi was yelling at, because they talked back at each others so fast. I didn't wanna interrupt them and I accidentally ended up eavesdropping their conversation, even if I had no idea what they were talking about.