장 Thirty-six [Gratitude]

Taehyung was intently reading a script and mumbling incomprehensible things under his breath, face morphed in full concentration.

Yoongi suddenly entered the same room yawning loudly and stopped in his tracks at the sight of his dongsaeng.

"Hey---" he spoke up but got shushed by Taehyung that appearently didn't want to be interrupted.

But boi Yoongi hated to be ignored.

He flickered the boy's forehead with no mercy and when he got what he wanted, his hazel eyes on him, he repeated the "Hey---" he had just said, only stressing the greeting more.

"Hey." the brunette frowned and answered.

"What are you doing, all so concentrated, that it LOOKS like your brain is about to explode?" the pale boy joked.

"I'm trying to memorize my lines for the new drama I'm acting in."

"Uh--- you need someone to practice with?" Yoongi asked, strangely acting out of character, being so nice and OFFERING HIMSELF TO DO SOMETHING ON HIS FREE WILL.

Tae got shook.

"Uhm--- yeah sure."

Yoongi took a seat beside him and snatched the script out if his hands, cleared his throat and licked his lips before dramatically saying " huh what are you doing here? At my weddin--- you shouldn't be here! I didn't invite you, who even let you in?"

"I---have my ways and--- I needed to see you." Taehyung said in a pained voice, already in his part.

While Yoongi sounded like a robot.

"But you can't be here--- I'm getting married in five minutes! If my to-be husband sees you here---"