장 Fourty [Overheard]

Last day of vacation had almost come to an end.

Suga looked with tired eyes up at the sky with shiny stars in front of him. Jungkook, his roommate, was there right beside him.

They were talking about random things, until the maknae's phone beeped.

Jungkook picked it up from his poket and checked the id of the person that had sent a message.

"Oh--- It's Jimin hyung--- he need me to save him--- apparently the others were playing hide and seek and he got stuck under a materass--- the others either forgot about him or just ignored him and left."

"Go save him Kookie." the older suggested with a sligh smile on his lips.

"It'll be quick anyways."

That said, the maknae left the room.

Jungkook ran down the hallway and down the flight of stairs, arriving finally in front of the right room. He didn't bother to knock and flung the door open directly, jogging his way inside.

He was already picturing his short and smol hyung being trapped under a materass, chubby cheeks puffed up and plump lips forming a cute pout... the thought was enough to make the boy giggle.

"Kookie? Is that you?" Jungkook heard Jimin's high pitched voice ask, sounding a little muffled probably because he was stuck under the big materass.

"You little brat don't stand there just like that giggling! Help your hyung!"

Jungkook giggled once again, while fishing out his phone from his pocket.

"Smile Jimin-sshi!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

But Jungkook didn't listen and had already taken a picture of him.
Then before Jimin could say anything, the maknae suddenly lifted the heavy materass, making his hyung fall on the ground.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

"You can thank me later. Where are the others?" Jungkook asked, visibly unbothered by Jimin's anger, as he casually settled Jimin's photo as his lockscreen.

"I don't know. They left after Namjoon had accidentally broke Jin's pink flip phone. Namjoon ran for his life, chased by Jin and Hoseok followed them to not let them kill each other I guess---" Jimin explained, sighing right after, as he combed his hair backwards, just as usual.

"Well--- I should be going back to my room--- I think that if I don't go to bed now I'll fall asleep here on the floor."

"I'll come with you then. Maybe we bump into those three on the way."

That said, the two boys exited the room and made their ways upstairs, walking side by side.

"Why are you walking like a pengwin?" Jimin suddenly asked, eyeing weirdly the taller boy that was barely lifting his feets off the ground, taking really small steps.

"I'm matching my pace to yours?" Jungkook prontly answered with a smirk, earning a smak on the back of his head.

"Fuck it."

Yoongi's voice resonated from the other sife of the door, making the two Busan boys freeze.

They hadn't even realized that they were already in front of Jungkook's room...

The two shared a stare and Jimin placed his finger on his plump lips, signaling the other to be silent. Jungkook nodded.

"Gimme the thing." They heard Yoongi say.