Run Away

Harry's POV:
It was a nice warm day when the accident happened.It wasn't even my fault but they thought it was."Boy!"my uncle hollered at me."yes uncle Vernon" I said hoping not to get kicked today."You did not take the leaves like I said you know what this means!"uh oh I thought."but uncle Vernon I did take the leaves"I said quietly keeping my head down I knew better than to look at him."Does his look like you raked them!"he grabbed me by the hair and dragged my to the door and shoved me out the door.I looked at the yard and sure enough there were leaves all over the yard."but-"I started."No buts you know that you were supposed to clean the yard and you didn't."oh no please no!But my prayers were not answered as I was dragged to the living room and he kept on kicking me until he heard a satisfying crack!That was a few of my ribs I was sure of that.But he was not done.He walked into the kitchen and slammed my arm down on the stove.ow ow ow!I screamed in my mind. After about a minute he pulled my arm off the stove picking me up by my hair and throwing me in my cupboard.In his anger he forgot to lock the door.yes!The dursleys were going out for dinner tonight and that left me at home.Inheard the car door slam and I heard the car drive away.I waited for a few minutes before I turned the knob of my door opened.Now it the time!I bolted up the stairs and grabbed some clothes of Dudleys and raced back down and went into my cupboard and grabbed my glasses,a book,and a blanket that was wrapped around a stuffed toy wolf.I unlocked the door stepped out and closed the door and ran down the street and ran into a man."hello"