My alpha

Harry's POV:
I was in the stance when they look over here.Thats when Fangar grabbed me and apperated to the house.

Draco's POV:
I look at my parents but they look as confused as me."who was that?"I ask"That was Harry's alpha I guess"my dad said."oh"I go up to my room and go to sleep.

At Hogwarts:
Harry's POV:
I return to Hogwarts with my mission but I don't like my mission.I have to kill someone by the end of the year.I am thinking of killing grace Darace.Mugggle born won't be missed to bad so yeah.

Few weeks later
Me and Draco have sorted the Christmas break thing out and now we are good friends but he is now a death eater and has to spy on the light like Severus does.I am on my way to kill Darace.I sneak up behind her but she is not alone so I kill her openly then kill her friend Mackenzie macentire.I take my dagger with me and erase all traces of who or what had killed them.Then I leave.Draco comes back late as well I suspect he was at a meeting with the other deathys (that's what I like to call the death eaters) so yeah.We both go to bed thank god the other boys were asleep when I got. Back and then I fall asleep.

It's the end of Hogwarts and I have a new mission.Drive the Weasley pack out of the frobbiden forest.And I completed my mission.They are out of the frobbiden forest and now that's where my pack lives now.I get off the train and head to the shady figure in the corner he gives me a portkey we exchange a few words in demon tounge and I walk back to the train."hey wolf!"When Fangar adopted us we all took the last name wolf."what weaselbee?""where do you think your going?""home now if you will excuse me I must portkey home good day"and with that I whisper the words in demon tounge and I portkeys me too the frobbiden forest where I spend my summer like always.When I heard the marriage law passed because of all the wild wolf blood attacks and the viruses and deathy attacks have killed a 1/4 of our population the wizarding population that is.So I will find out who I am married to tomorrow which is the first day back to Hogwarts they told us all this in the letter.I go to sleep in my little cupboard and am given the mission to watch over the alpha twins.Maliky and Marcy.Boy and girl twins can be very troublesome especially when they are in gryffindor and they hate my house.All the others have failed to keep them out of trouble so I am chosen to do it and if I fail I die if it is minor trouble I get punished.So now I go to sleep thinking how I am going to do this it doesn't help that they are a year younger than me.
I board the train to Hogwarts and find an empty compartment then Draco Blaise and pansy come in."hey guys""hey"they all answer."can we take our glamorous off pansy?"Draco asks"sure"she answers"I don't have a problem with it""thanks pans"Blaise says and we all let our glamoros fall minus pansy.My horns have grown bigger and now are about 3 inches above me ears.We all grow a few inches but I am the tallest.Neville is in hufflepuff so we don't see him that much anymore.I have decided to have a girlfriend when I get back to Hogwarts no matter what house she is in.But then a owl swoops in the open window of our compartment.It read
Dear Mr.Wolf we have some interesting information about your family.These birth certificates are real not fake.
False birth certificate:
Hermione Jean Granger
Father:Tom Granger
Mother:Jean Granger
Real birth certificate:
Hermione Griffin Potter
Father:James Potter
Mother:Lily Potter
Twin:Harry James Potter

False birth certificate:
Mia Ela Granger
Father:Tom Granger
Mother:Jean Granger
Real birth certificate:
Mia Elizabeth Granger
Father:James Potter
Mother:Lily Potter
Older siblings:Harry James Potter and Hermione Griffin Potter
From Gringotts.
I stare wide eyed at the paper."wow"I say astonished."what?"Draco asks""apperantly Hermione and Mia the gryffindors are my sisters.Hermione is my twin and Mia is my younger sister""but I thought they were Grangers?""so did I but gringotts says these are the real things.""wow"Draco says taking in all the information.I write a letter saying thanks and send the owl off."are you going to tell them?"Blais asks me"of course not!They wouldn't believe me besides I was mean to them for my whole time at Hogwarts they probably wouldn't want me as a brother and I have rules from my alpha to not have any contact with light wizards unless absolutely necessary""wow your alpha is strict""I know"I look back out the window and we start talking about qudditch we won the house cup and the qudditch cup last year.About 3 hours later we arrive at Hogwarts and we head to the great hall.