The new law

Harry's POV:
"Slytherin!"
I smile and hop off the stool and walk over to the slytherin table and sit next to Draco."hey"I say getting some food."Your on slytherin! Yes!""huh"I ask confused"yes I am in slytherin"I laugh at his embarrassment."opps"he says and begins to eat.After we are done eating I get Draco and Blaise to show me where the dorms are and I am with Draco,Blaise,Crabbe,and Goyole.I get ready for bed and tell them goodnight and they return it and then we turn the lights off and go to sleep.

I wake up the rest of my dormates and we head down to breakfast.The 6th and 7th  years have to stay behind for some reason.We all look at each other and then look at the headmaster.After everyone else leaves he says"I am sure you are all wondering why I have called you all to stay.There is a new law in the ministry that is up for vote.The law is to have all 6th year and 7th year students be married to one another by the end of their 7th year.I don't know why this law was created but I just wanted to let you know.You may go now."We get up to leave after getting our timetables.The first day of classmates want smoothly and now I am at dinner."so what did you do all day pansy."Pansy is a year younger than us all."nothing to exciting Harry".Tje rest of dinner is quiddtch talk.We walk to our dorms and go to bed.The first half of the year goes smoothly and the next thing I know it's almost time for Christmas break.Draco asks me if I want to spend Christmas break at his house I say I will think about it.The truth is I have to ask Joseph if I can I sent him a letter and I got a reply that I could."yes""what"Draco asks confused."O have decided to go to your house for Christmas break"I say he jumps up and hugs me"this Christmas break will be awesome!"he says"yes yes it will"I agree.
I board the train and we talk about qudditch and stuff.The tryouts had been postponed so me and Draco barley had time to go.I am seeker and Draco is a chaser along with Blaise.We get off the train and walk over to his parents and we apperate to malfoy manner.