The greatest of the trio

After they fell asleep
Harry's POV:
I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on our door I look over to Hermione and Draco I laugh they are wrapped up in each other's when I get a familiar urge to kill.I gasp and immediately think I am going to kill someone in this room when someone opens the door and screams.I look over to the door and see Percy but he has the mark of the people who tortured me and experimented on me.I growl at him but then realize that Ginny is waking up and when she sees Percy she shrinks back in fear as he was the one to hurt her when she was younger she told me this one night in ROR.Then my virus takes completele control  and my eyes change to a dark red.I howl that makes you shiver and your blood run cold.My gaze locks on Percy and he runs out of the room screaming and I run after him.Thats when I catch a familiar scent and stop by Percy's room I kick the door down and I find Star and Storm my old friends from Joseph's pack we were known as the 3 Fangs.We were a fantastic team until the lab workers came and tortured us and experimented on us I was injected with a virus and taken back with Joseph 3 years after Fangars defeat.I never saw them again but I was known as the greatest of our trio.