Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Meets Scary Basketball Guy

I ran away from Jonah. Let's start with that.
We were recording a video together for a tour of the school, and I ran away.
I was sitting on the swings at the park, singing the swing song, when all of a sudden-
"Nice song."
I stopped swinging and turn to my left and see the one and only... Scary Basketball Guy.
"What do you sing when you're on the slide?" He said.
I nervously sang the slide song to him, scared he'll attack me or eat me or something.
"Huh. Did not expect you to have a song for that" Scary Basketball Guy said as he faintly smiled at me.
I smiled back.
"Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin, right?" He asked.
"Scary Basketball Guy" I said.
"Actually, TJ." He said.
"I know. Cyrus" I said as we exchanged another smile.
TJ walked over to the swing next to me and grabbed onto the chain "So. Do you hang out here a lot?" he asked.
"Only when I'm feeling bad about myself. So... fairly often." I explained.
"Hmm. Does it help?" TJ asked.
"Helps me." I pointed at the swing "Go on, you look like you need it."
TJ sighed and got on the swing. The second he started swinging I saw the most amazing smile I've ever seen. Even more amazing than Jonah's. It was like the sun could quit it's job. TJ's smile would be able to light up my whole world.
"Wow this does kind of make me feel better." TJ said, swinging higher every time, looking around as he swung.
"What do you need to feel better about? You're the captain of the basketball team!" I said, then his smiled faded for a split second.
"You don't know me. I got stuff." TJ explained.
"Bet you I got more stuff" I said, not noticing I was smiling at him.
TJ looked at me and his smiled formed again.
"Yeah? Bet you I can swing higher."
"I'm afraid to swing high. That's part of my stuff." I said, watching him go back and forth, singing The Swing Song in my head.
"Woo! I don't why I'd ever stop swinging!" TJ yelled.
"Come on get up here!" He said as he kept swinging higher
"This is as up as I go." I said
"Woo!" TJ laughed then jumped off the swing. My heart stopped for a second.
He ran behind me and started pushing me "Wha-Woah!" I yelled.
"Underdog!" TJ said, then I saw him run under me as I was up in the air. I screamed.
"That was exhilarating!" I said as me and TJ exchanged a fourth smile.
"You want another one?" He asked
"No thank you!"
"Mmm. Too bad." He laughed and started pushing me again.
"I screamed every time I went up high "Woah!"
We both laughed.
"Cyrus, you ok!?" Buffy yelled, running towards TJ and I.
TJ's smile quickly faded "I... I gotta go."
"TJ?" Buffy said to herself
"Wait TJ," I got off my swing "You don't have to. Buffy, she's really cool and-"
"Yeah, no. But, thanks for reminding me about swinging." TJ lightly smiled.
As Buffy got closer, TJ said "I'm out." He grabbed his bag and was ready to walk away.
"Hold up a sec!" Buffy called out, stopping TJ "Did you get my text?"
TJ pulled out his phone and quickly glanced at it. "Yeah." He put it away.
Buffy turned to me "Cyrus, can you give us the playground?"
"Um. Yeah. You know where to find me." I turned to TJ "And so do you." I smiled at him, walking away.
I suddenly forgot about Jonah completely. I think I was forming feelings for someone new.
I think I was forming feelings for TJ.