Chapter Six

yo guys for this chapter imma try a new style (as in forms of paragraphs) ALSO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR SO LONG I GOT SUCKED WAY TOO DEEP INTO THE GREATEST SHOWMAN FANDOM. Also this chapter may include some N O  N O words so yeah. ALSO the name's of the chapter's will now just be "Chapter #" cause im too lazy

I was sitting at lunch, talking with Buffy and Andi. Buffy was ranting about their recent loss on the basketball team, and Andi was going head over heels for the boy sitting next to me, Jonah.

"I blame TJ for the loss-" Buffy yelled, "I like your eyes-" Andi said, staring at Jonah.

Me and Jonah turned and looked at each other, then burst out into laughter. "You do know you're talking out loud, right?" Jonah said, smiling at Andi. She started blushing "I-I am?" She stuttered, which made Jonah and I crack up again.

Buffy finally stopped ranting and looked at me and Jonah. "I'm glad you two are finally friends again." And then she winked at me. She fucking winked at me. I can't believe she still thinks I like Jonah.

"Yeah, me too." I said, nodding my head. Then I smelled something in the air. The most amazing smell in the world. I looked up, and there was Tj, holding a chocolate chocolate chip muffin above my head. "Hey, Muffin." he smiled.

"Hey, T-" I started, but Buffy interrupted me. "Does he really have to sit here? He's the reason we lost our last game. If you would've just passed the goddamn ball to me."

Tj sat down next to me and passed me the muffin, and I started nibbling on it.

"I would've if you could've shaken that guy off you. He was standing right above you the whole time." Tj said, taking a bite out of his pizza.

Buffy groaned, grabbed her tray, and walked away. "Never try to argue with Buffy." Andi said, and me and Jonah nodded.

After nibbling on my muffin for a few minutes, Jonah moved to the other side of the table. I still never knew what he wanted to say to me a few weeks ago. 5 weeks to be exact.

Tj chuckled. "Are you ever gonna take an actual bite out of that muffin, Muffin?" I shook my head no in response.

Jonah and Andi both finished their lunch after a few minutes of all three of them watching me munch on my delicious muffin. "We're gonna head to class now. Bye." Jonah said, as they both walked away, holding hands.

Seeing Andi and Jonah holding hands made me think about me and Tj.

"Tj?" I said. Tj looked over at me. "Huh?" he said with a mouthful of pizza. "What are we?" I asked. Tj swallowed the pizza in his mouth and tilted his head a little "What do you mean?" I turned my body in his direction and looked up to his eyes. Yeah, we're sitting down, but this cutie is like 10 feet tall.

"We've known each other for a few weeks, and kissed once. What are we?" I said. Tj looked at me in silence for a second, put his pizza down, opened his mouth, but no words came out. But then he finally talked. "I don't know.." he said.

"Cause we like each other, but we never even went on a date before." I said.

Tj looked at me, took a deep breath, and smiled before he started talking. "Well, Cyrus Goodman, will you go on a date with me?"

Duh.

"Yes I will, Tj Kippen." I smiled.

Then, the bell rang. I went to grab my backpack, but Tj was already holding it. "What's your next period?" He asked, throwing his tray out. "Biology" I said enthusiastically, because I actually like biology. "I have gym, so I have a enough time. I'll walk you to biology."

"You really don't have to do that, Tj." I said. "No, it's ok." He said. And with that, we started walking. God, I was fighting every urge to hold his hand throughout that walk.

Tj handed me my backpack. "Here we are. See you after school?" he asked. "Sorry, I cant. Already made plans with the gang to meet up at The Spoon." Tj frowned and I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore. "Fiineee, you can come, too." I laughed. "Thanks!" He said, running to his class.

I walked into biology class, set my bag down, and sat down. Today was a lot less awkward than I thought it would be around Tj. All I could think about was him throughout biology, though. His smile is what usually makes me all tingly inside. I can imagine it already. Tj and Cyrus... "Goodman. Mr. Goodman." I looked up. "H-Huh?" I stuttered. "Why are you not working?" my biology teacher, Mr. Clark said. "S-Sorry, sir." I said, starting to work on the endless pages Mr. Clark gave us.

I started to zone out a few minutes after working. All I could think about was Tj talking to me.

Cyrus Goodman, will you go on a date with me?