004

"Jinyoung if you're gonna haunt me can you at least not stare at me while I eat? It's really unnerving and frankly just weird."
The ghost is currently sat on top of the fridge staring at Jackson.
Jinyoung scoffs at the other and quickly turns his head away, not wanting him to know he was staring at his colourful arms.
"I was here first asshole. You moved here, I probably died here so I call dibs."

Jackson laughs at the ghost's comment, earning a glare from him.
"Jinyoung can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Can you actually leave this house or are you stuck here."
Jinyoung looks at the floor slightly embarrassed.
"I can leave I just...don't want to."

Jackson cocks his head to the side in confusion, he stares at the other with wide eyes.
"Why's that?"
Jinyoung sighs and floats down from the fridge onto the floor. He takes a seat on one of the dining table chairs and begins to fiddle with his thumbs awkwardly.
"This is gonna sound really ironic but I...I'm...."
He feels his ears turn red, though no actual blood is rushing anywhere, he's dead.
"You're what?"
"I'm scared..."

Jackson's face softens at this, he looks over at Jinyoung with a small smile, though the other is still staring at the ground.
"Jinyoungie, there's nothing to be scared of." He says in a calm tone. Jinyoung just shakes his head and looks up at Jackson, finally.
"There's many things to be scared of, Mr Wang."
"Like what."
"People like you."