007

"Mark?! What are you doing here?" Jackson  blurts out, his eyes wide with confusion.
"I'm back in London now so I figured I'd come and see you!" The older boy smiles brightly like he hadn't shut Jackson out for years. Jackson raises his eyebrow at Marks claim.
"How did you get this address? I've literally moved here like a couple weeks ago?"

Mark continues to smile.
"I have my ways. Can I come in? It's a little blustery."
"Sure..." He opens the door wider and steps backwards, allowing the American to step inside. A little voice in the back of his head is worrying about where Jinyoung ran off to but Jackson decides to ignore that for now.

The older mans eyes wander around the house, taking in every part of it.
"Your style's really changed Jack. You're a lot more...hmm...chic now. I like it." Jackson smiles at Marks compliment, taking a sip of his now half empty and lukewarm green tea, "Say, Jackson? Do you have anyone helping you out with the cleaning? It's not like you to be this tidy."

Jackson almost chokes on his tea.

"W-what? No!" He sputters out. Mark seems to examine his face for a moment, a wave of suspicion hits the older's face but it disappears within seconds of it even arriving.

"Ah I see..." Mark hums, nodding his head. He clears his throat.
"So...how has things been for you? What did you do after I left?"
"I studied business in university and I'm currently the president of a book publishing firm."

"That's awesome. You've done better than I have. I came back to England a few years back actually, after I'd... calmed down... but I moved to Birmingham rather than London. There I trained as a police inspector and that's currently what I'm working as." A grin draws across his face once again, before it falls back to a frown.

"Jackson, look, I'm so sorry I didn't contact you when I moved to America. I was just so shaken up after...you know... a-and I know that's no excuse but-"
"It's okay, Mark, really." Jackson pats Marks shoulder comfortingly, "I forgive you."
Mark smiles widely before pulling Jackson into a tight hug.
"Thanks Jack."

The moment is ruined by Marks phone ringing loudly. He frantically grabs his phone, grunting when he sees who the caller is.
"It's my boss, Jaebum. I probably have to go. I'm sorry, I'll come some other time okay?" He quickly stands up and heads for the door.
"I'll let myself out, bye!"

And with that, he's gone.

Jackson waits a moment before yelling the ghost's name.
"Jinyoung?! Jinyoung it's okay!"
A soft thud is heard as a body drops onto the sofa. There sits Jinyoung, his knees brought up to his chest, his arms wrapped around them tightly. His body is physically shaking and his eyes pool up with tears. Jackson hurries towards him.

"Hey hey hey, what's the matter Nyoungie? Don't cry, what happened?" He brings the ghost close to his chest, rubbing his back softly. Jinyoung pulls back and his head slowly looks up the other man. His fear stricken eyes meet Jackson's concerned ones as he opens his mouth to speak.

"I think..." his voice is shakey," I think I-I know h-him."