008

"You know him from your old life? Jinyoung that's great! You're remembering things!" Jackson hugs the ghost tigger in his arms. Jinyoung sighs, tracing the shapes on Jackson's arms softly.
"I guess...I really love your tattoos you know." Jackson raises his eyebrow at the sudden change of topic.

"I know you do."
"Can I design one for you? You don't have to get it done but I just wanna tr-"
"Whatever you draw for me I'll get it tattooed, Nyoungie. I'm sure it will be beautiful." Jackson smiles softly at the other boy, whom leans into him even more.
"Thanks Jackson, it means a lot."

The rest of the day passes rather quickly. An afternoon of pizza and Spider-Man: Homecoming goes by when Jackson suddenly brings up an idea.

"Jinyoung, what if I googled your name? Maybe I could get some more information on you?"
The ghost hummed in agreement, eyes still glued to the superhero movie.
"Perhaps...try it then?"

Jackson pulls his laptop onto his lap, pushing the lid upwards in order to switch it on. Jinyoung rests his head on Jackson's shoulder as he types in his password, causing the living man to laugh and cover the ghosts eyes.
"Hey you can't see that! You might hack me!" He giggles. Jinyoung throws himself backwards in fake shock, bringing his hand to his chest like he's been deeply offended.
"How dare you Mr Wang! I would never!" He gasps, but he can't avoid cracking into a smile.

Once the laptop is logged on, Jackson opens up google and clicks on the search bar.
"What's your last name Jinyoungie?"
"Park."
Jackson types the two words in before going to press the enter button, but his finger hovers over it instead.
"Jackson what's wrong?" Jinyoung asks, concern lacing his voice.
"I...I don't know..."

He presses the button and the screen is filled with search results.

London University Student Jinyoung Park Disappears From Dorm

Jinyoung Park's Family Adamant That Son Was Kidnapped

Police Accused of Hiding Evidence of Jinyoung Park's Disappearance

A Bloodied Jinyoung Park Reportedly Spotted in Hyde Park

Jinyoung's eyes widen in shock, as do Jackson's.
"I...I'm...what?"
"I knew you..."
"What?"
"I fucking knew you this whole time..."
"Jackson what are you saying?"
"Jinyoung...you might not be dead..."

A/N I know exactly how I'm gonna end this fic😏😊