ONE

"we are not our parents

"we are not our parents. we do not have to carry the burden of their choices or their sins".

NORTHCOVE, WASHINGTON
KELLY'S CABIN:

They're all dead. Rowena, Crowley, Cas, Kelly...all gone. Lucifer and Mary, they were stuck in apocalypse world. All that was left was Sam, Dean, and the newborn nephilims. While Dean stayed by Castiel's dead body in shock, Sam ran inside to Kelly's room.

Sam Winchester found scattered footprints leading away from the deceased Kelly Kline's body, he followed them into the nursery that Kelly planned out for the twins before she died. The younger Winchester was not expecting to find the twins now looking like teenagers and completely naked. Both pairs of eyes immediately started to glow a gold color when Sam entered the room.

"Father?" Sam's eyes widened at Jack's words. The two stood up, both naked as a newborn(which, ironically, they were). The hunter tensed up, not knowing how to handle the situation. Did anyone really know how to?

"No, no no. No. I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right? And Jenna?" His voice was shaky, he was honestly scared of the twins. He had no idea who they were like, Kelly or Lucifer. It was a guessing game now. Before anyone said anything, the sound of the front door opening echoed throughout the house.

"Father" Jack had repeated. "Sam? Sammy?" Sam's eyes never left either twins glowing eyes, still trying to process what was happening. "I'm in here" Sam replied right before Dean entered the room. As soon as Dean saw the twins. he grabbed his gun and went to shoot them. "No!" Sam tried to stop his brother. The gunshot had missed both Jack and Jenna.

They were both unbelievably scared. Their mother had warned them what a cruel world it was, but neither really expected it to happen as soon as they were born.

Using their powers for the first time since birth, both twins screamed. This sent the brothers flying back, knocking them unconscious before the twins left, still confused as ever.

***

It was daytime when Sam and Dean simultaneously regained consciousness. "Wait, was that..." Sam cut his brother off. "Lucifer's kids?" Both hunters got up. Dean grabbed the gun before exiting the cabin. Dean first, Sam trailing behind him.

"Can they teleport?" Dean yelled out to his brother. "What?" Sam called as he tried to catch up. "The kids. Do they have wings?" Dean wasn't thinking about anything besides killing the twins, he couldn't pause to take a second. "I don't know" The two stopped and looked around.