EIGHT

"i could crush your skull without even flinching"

MOL KITCHEN:

Sam walked into the kitchen to find Dean cleaning his gun and Jenna on her laptop. Neither of the two were speaking to each other, but it seemed as if it was a mutual and peaceful silence. "I think she's clean" Sam commented, making Dean drop the gun back on the table. Sam looked over to see Jenna checking leads on her brother still.

"Anything on Ketch?" Dean asked. "No. Checked every hospital in a 50-mile radius. Nada" Dean sighed. "Crazy son of a bitch probably pulled the bullet out with his teeth" Jenna scoffed slightly. "What about Jack?" Dean directed his question to both Sam and Jenna.

"Castiel says he has nothing, there's no aliases being used that fit what Jack would use" Jenna explained, looking over to Sam to see if he had any new information, but Sam just sighed. "It's like...we gotta find something in the lore, or wait for Jack to make a mistake" Sam spoke.

"Yeah, well, the 'mistakes' are what I'm worried about" Dean had just begun to trust and understand Jack before he disappeared, Dean was hesitant now on how much he could trust the missing nephilim.

Jenna's phone rang, stopping anyone to say anything else. Jenna looked to see that it said 'Unknown' on the Caller ID, which confused her. The only people that knew her phone number were Sam, Dean, Jack, and Castiel.

Jenna hit except put the phone on speaker, catching both Sam and Dean's attention. "Hello?" Jenna questioned hesitantly. "Jenna Kline?" Sam sat down on Jenna's side of the table. "Who is this?" She asked. "I have something you might be interested in" Dean decided to bud in, suspicious that someone knew her name considering the phone was put under the alias 'Jenny Olsen'.

"No, we're happy with our cable provider. Thank you" Dean commented. Jenna went to go hang up until the voice on the other side of the phone captured Jenna's interest. "What about your nephilim brother, Jenna?" The female nephilim moved her hand away from the 'hang up' button.

The three stayed silent, so the man speaking continued. "Word on the street is he's gone rouge" Jenna clenched her hand into a fist. "What street?" Jenna snapped slightly, Sam placing a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Hell Street, Hell Avenue. Just Hell, really" The three locked eyes, Sam mouthed 'Demon', making Dean roll his eyes. "What if I told you and your friends that I had a way to find your brother? Meet me at Smile Diner at 12:45".