TWO

"go ahead, underestimate me

"go ahead, underestimate me. you won't be the first. you won't be the last. but you will be wrong".

IMPALA, NIGHT:

Jack and Jenna had fallen asleep in the back of the Impala, the two didn't need much sleep but felt peaceful while sleeping as they dreamt about their mother and father, what life would be like if they were still alive.

"Hey, we still got probably 12 hours until we're home. You want me to drive?" Sam asked, earning a look from his brother. "Do I ever want you to drive?" Dean scoffed.

"Look, losing Mom and Cas, that's a lot to process, Dean, especially on no sleep. And the kids..." Dean cut him off. "The kids? Come on, man, you know how this plays out. Look, when we try to bend the rules, pretend that the bad guys aren't so bad or that things will get fixed, that's when people that we care about get hurt. And then we end up doing what we should've done in the first place, which is end the problem. So this time, let's start with the obvious. Soon as I find a way to take care of... It".

"Dean the 'problem' or 'problems' might be the only shot to get mom back" Dean frowned. "Mom's gone. There's no fixing that".

THE BLACK HAT MOTEL:

"This is a bad idea, we should've kept driving" Dean hissed as they walked to the room. "Dude..." Sam scoffed. "You were hallucinating sheep on the road. We need a few hours" The four entered the motel room, turning the lights on before shutting the door. "This is nice" Jack stayed positive despite being in a crappy motel room.

A feeling of coldness and death filled Jenna, who had no idea what to do. "I don't like this place" She muttered, her eyes surveying the room warily until she couldn't find anything odd.

While the brothers unpacked, Jack sat in front of the television and turned it on to see Scooby Doo. "Jenna" The twin went over to her overexcited brother who watched the cartoon with wonder, Jenna joining.

"It's wonderful" Dean walked over, grabbing the remote. "Hey, no" He said. "But.." Dean paused for a moment as he saw the scene on the tv, before snapping out of it. "No" He turned the tv off.

"And you're sharing the couch. All right? So why don't you two go over there? Sit down and....here" Dean tossed the two a bible, chuckling slightly to himself at the irony.

"Read a book. We're out of here in a few hours" Sam came over after warding the motel room. "Jack, Jenna. I can take the couch..." Jack cut him off. "No, no. It's fine. We'll take turns" Jack reassured the taller moose-like man, smiling innocently.