BONUS

These are going to be a mixture of the imitation/sneak peek gag reel that Misha posted as well as the actual bloopers.

Danielle is the actress who plays Jenna, she's a little OOC in this. They all have PLATONIC relationships with each other. Just like Jensen and Jared, Alex and Danielle are super close, basically siblings. Danielle is 24, which is five years younger than Alex who is 29. They were already friends before either got the role and the casting directors loved the sibling-like chemistry they already had.

Anyways, here are the bloopers:

INTITATION:

13x06:

"All right, I say quick shower, steak dinner, and then tomorrow, we hit up the cemetery" Jensen said as Dean, leaving to go to the other room. "Sounds like a plan" Jared, as Sam, recited before following his costar.

This left Misha, Alexander, and Danielle as their characters. "You can have the couch if you want. We don't sleep much" Alex said, looking at Misha along with Danielle.

"I don't sleep at all" Their serious faces broke into large grins when Jensen and Jared started fake moaning in the background to mess up their shot.

"It begins" Alex said, shaking his head. "Cut" The Director said, giving them a moment to calm down.

Danielle looked straight into the camera, The Office style. "It's gonna be a long day".

13x01:

It was the scene where Jack, Jenna, and Sam were all in the locked cell and Dean was coming over to talk to his younger brother.

"Hey" Jared moved over to the bars of the cell as Jensen appeared. "All right, we're good to go" Jared made a 'surprised and hesitant' face. "Really?"

The camera panned over to Alex and Danielle who were sitting on the bench like they were supposed to, not making eye contact with each other and looking sad.

"Yeah, Sheriff gave her the old Alabama Slam  #$@&%* , pretty sure she's—" Alex and Danielle broke character right away, followed by a laugh from Jared.

Both new cast members couldn't help but laugh at Jensen's joke and delivery. A lot of crew members had even laughed, not always expecting Jensen to start this considering it was usually started by Jared.

"The Alabama Slam #$@&%* We haven't doesn't that in years!" Jared commented over the laughter.

***