Chapter 1

"Mummy, Daddy, how did you two meet?" Their Daughter asked. "yeah tell us!" Their Son questioned too.

Jungkook chuckled and looked at his husband. "do you want to tell them?" Taehyung smiled at jungkook's actions "sure. It all started 7 years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov

it was my first day at my new school, Bangtan high, i was scared, but hopeful at the same time. i didn't quite know what was going to happen but i woke up at 6:30 am to get ready for my first day.

"Honey, are you awake yet?" My mum screamed "Yes i'm awake mum!" "good, come down for some breakfast!" after getting changed i went downstairs to see my mum putting my breakfast on the table. "good morning mum" "good morning dear, eat up" "i will" i ate my food then went upstairs to clean my teeth and then went off to school.

I finally reached the school and went to my first class, which was English. The teacher put us new students in a seat. "Jungkook, sit next to Taehyung and jimin" The teacher instructed me. "Taehyung and jimin raise your hands so then Jungkook knows where to sit" taehyung and jimin raised their hands and i sat down in my seat. "Hi i'm Park Jimin, i'm new here too. nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too, I'm Jeon Jungkook" "Can you two be quite, i'm trying to sleep." taehyung said and placed his head on the desk. "uh.. sorry" me and Jimin replied. "I heard he has a reputation of breaking hearts and rules." Jimin whispered "really?" "yeah" 'he's quite cute though' i thought inside my head. "Quite down students and let's get on with the class."

the bell rang and it was time for the next class. weirdly enough, i was in the same class AND next to that Taehyung guy in every lesson. That was just great as he wouldn't really talk, which i sort of wanted to as he was still quite cute in my head even though he is 2 years older than me. 

It was finally lunch and i decided to eat with my new friend Jimin. But the whole time i felt like someone was staring at me. i was looking around the cafeteria when i finally saw who was looking at me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER ONE!

sorry to leave you on a bit of a cliff hanger but i feel like it's more interesting that way!

thank you all for reading this and i'll probably write the next chapter the same day this one is out as i'm not doing anything today because i'm ill and also half term woop!