Chapter 9

Jungkook's pov

it was the next morning and it was also the day the project was due in. as usual, Taehyung, aka my now boyfriend, picked me up for us to go to school. "morning!" i said and went over and pecked Tae on the lips. "morning beautiful" he replied and we both got in the car and drove to school. "it's sad i can't kiss you or hold your hand at school, but i understand" i said and smiled. "i'm so lucky...." "how?" "i get to have you as my boyfriend" he kissed me and i kissed back before getting out of the car to go into the school. "i know you told me not to tell anyone, but i told Jimin" he opened his mouth to speak but closed it instead. "i know, i'm sorry, but i was just so excited, but he wont tell anyone! i said if he did i wouldn't hug him anymore. and he loves to hug me." i explained. "Jungkook.... it's fine, i got excited too and told yoongi, i trust him with our secret." he replied. then i looked around so see if anyone was there and quickly pecked him on the lips before us to go into our classroom. 

the bell rang and we all sat in our seats. "Jungkook! i'm so happy for you and ta...." Jimin screamed before i put my hand over his mouth. he then licked my hand."Hey! you just licked my hand!" i said while taking my hand off of his mouth. "i'm sorry for shouting, but not for that!" we both laughed but Taehyung was just staring at us as if he was jealous or being protective. "alright class, project time! come up to the front and hand them in." i leaned down to get the project out of my bag , and when i did, Taehyung grabbed the project exactly where my hands were. "i'll take it up" he said. "thanks" i said while i let go of it. "awww you guys are so cute!" Jimin interrupted "how? i gave him our project.." "you're new to this, boyfriend thing, he did that because he wanted to touch your hands. it was adorable!" and we both laughed. Taehyung came back to his desk. "hey guys, can we all eat on the roof today? i want to tell the rest of my friends about us, so the roof is private, nobody goes up there, i've sent a text to everyone else already." "that's fine by me." "same." we replied. 

time skip to lunch

we all walked up to the roof and sat down. "so, what is it that you wanted to tell us, why we are up here in the first place." Namjoon said. "well... me and Jungkook are.... dating. you can't tell anyone though! it's a secret relationship." Taehyung said. "you've joined the club with me and Namjoon. your secret is safe with me!" Jin answered. "same here, it's safe and congrats" Namjoon said. "took you long enough to realise, joking, it's safe with me too and also congrats too." Hoseok replied. "i'm glad you guys are supportive of us." Taehyung said comfortably. i leaned my head on Tae's shoulder. we all talked as normal for the rest of lunch and went to class after.

time skip to the end of the day

"are you free now?" i asked Taehyung. "yeah, why?" he asked. "how about we go on a secret date." i suggested. "sounds great, where do you want to go?" "how about the beach, it's winter but we wont be swimming or sunbathing, but my ideal first date with someone is to watch the sunset on the beach and walk along it holding hands." "that's adorable, sure we can do that." i smiled and he ruffled my hair. "pick me up at 8?" "deal." and we both went in the car and drove to my house.

we arrived at my house and i went inside before kissing Tae goodbye. "hey mum, is it alright if i go out at 8?" i asked my mother. "yes that's fine, but be home by 10:30. where are you going anyway?" "oh to the beach, for my ideal date with my boyfriend." "ooh and who is this boyfriend of yours?" "do you remember Taehyung?" she nodded her head. "well it's him, we started dating yesterday but we are keeping it secret for the moment as he's not ready to come out to the school yet." i said while smiling. "ok well congratulations sweetie, you better get ready then." "good idea, i love you." "i love you too." and then i ran to my room to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 9!

i would have added the date in this one but i decided not to and go read a different fanfic, so enjoy :)

How i fell for your father || VkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara