Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov

it was 7:50pm just before my date with my boyfriend, i started to get nervous as it was our first date as i want it to be perfect, my heartbeat started to pick up pace as the doorbell rang. my mum opened the door and let Taehyung in. "Honey, Taehyung is here!" my mum informed me. i walked down the stairs to see Tae staring at me. "you... you look... amazing!" i blushed at his comment and playfully hit his arm and held his hand. "alright, we'll be going now then, i love you mum." i said. "okay have fun and remember to be home for 12 am." i nodded and we went outside to the car. we decided to go to a restaurant before going to the beach as we needed to eat something, so we drove to the restaurant and as usual, we talked all the way there.

we finally arrived at the restaurant and we went in and sat down. "i'm so lucky to have you in my life..." i say while staring into his eyes. "you're too cute, i'm luckier that God let an angel onto earth and be my boyfriend." i blush at his comment once again and he laughed and leaned in to kiss my lips. he smiled as he sat back in his chair. "let's order shall we?" he suggested. time went by so quick as it was now 9:30 PM and we left the restaurant holding hands again. "can we walk along the beach now?" i asked looking into his dark brown eyes. "absolutely." he said while smiling and we walked along the beach holding hands sharing stories about us. "hey can we sit down now? we've been walking for half an hour, my legs are starting to hurt." i ask. "sure." we sat down on the sand staring up at the stars. 

Taehyung's pov

even though the stars were beautiful, i couldn't keep my eyes off of Jungkook i didn't know what it was, maybe the way the wind perfectly blew his hair or the way his hands feel so soft intertwined with mine, maybe the way his eyes twinkle in the moonlight, i'm not sure, all i know is that, even though we've only been dating for not too long, i love him and i want to be with him forever...

Jungkook's pov

i don't want this moment to end. i look up and see Tae staring at me. "do i have something on my face?" i asked concerned. "no, just admiring that beautiful face of yours" i blushed at him again and kissed him. "this night can't get any better, it's perfect." i said with my head leaning against his shoulder. "yeah, it really can't..." he smiled and started to play with my hair. we sat there talking until it was 11:50 pm. "oh, we should probably be heading back, it's nearly 12." He said. "aww but i don't want to leave." i whined. "come on, i don't want to make a bad impression on your mum if i bring you home late on our first date. now get up." "but i don't want too...." before i could argue, he picked me up bridal style and brought me to the car. while walking to the car, i nuzzled my face into his chest which made Taehyung smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 10

i'm sorry it took so long to post this but i kept on forgetting to write it and then a lot of hard things happened over the weekend of this march, anyways i hope you like this chapter and i will try to write the next ones sooner, this ff might not be too long, maybe another few more chapters as i would like to do a jimin x reader ff soon x

also as i'm writing this it's MIN YOONGI'S BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGLES! <3