BONUS SMUT CHAPTER 18+

Smut chapter: 18+ warning!

Taehyung's POV:

After he released the kiss, i was craving for more than a kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him into another kiss, but this time it was with more passionate and deep. his hands exploring it's way down to my waist while his grip got tighter. I let out a soft moan while his hands reached their way towards my inner thigh. I wanted to speed things up so i broke the kiss to lift his top over his head revealing his toned abs. My fingers tracing his stomach. He got the hint that i wanted more so he started to unbutton my shirt revealing my chest. After that we started desperately undressing each other and before i knew it, i was lying on the bed with Jungkook on top of me kissing from my neck to my stomach, leaving a trail of small hickeys.

You suddenly pushed him off you and flipped him onto his back and sat on top of him. You leaned in and started sucking on his smooth neck, while he was once again gripping onto my waist and once and a while letting out little moans. Without knowing what he was about to do, he flipped me onto my back so he was on top of me again. "What are you going to do to me now?" i whispered into his ear. "Call me Daddy" he insisted. "fine, Daddy, what are you going to do to me now?" "You'll just have to wait and see..." he said while winking at me and stood up to grab the 'special' box from the wardrobe and brought it over to the bed. "now, Baby boy, where shall we start?" The first thing he got out was handcuffs, This was punishment for touching him during dinner. "now its time for punishment baby Boy." I knew What I did to make him bring out the 'Special' box, so i obeyed him. "Hands up" so i put my hands up as he cuffs them together.

The teasing game begins. He starts to straddle over my face waiting for me to suck his member. I did as i was told and placed his member in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. He let out a deep and husky moan. you could tell that he was near his climax, You thought you could tease him as well. You pulled away before he was about to reach his climax. He looked down at you and leaned in to whisper in your ear: "you shouldn't have done that baby " he slides down so that his member was stroking against your entrance. With your handcuffed hands, you started gliding your hands down his chest to his abs and all the way down to his member. your hands started slowly pumping his member, teasing him even more. "you must really want to get punished tonight baby boy" "of course i do daddy" his hand ventured towards my entrance, petting it like a cat making me give out soft moans. You didn't want him to notice as you knew he was being a tease. You hated being teased, you liked getting right into it. but your attempt was unsuccessful as he slid one finger in. I let out a louder moan as he did so. "Oppa..." i moaned "That just got you into more trouble" he said with a smirk.without warning, he thrusts into you. but this time, not giving you enough time to adjust to the sensation. He begins to increase his speed, making me moan with pleasure. you begin to shake, nearly at your climax. I reached my climax and felt that he was nearing his too. He took his member out and put it into my mouth again to finish the job. He unhandcuffed me and we rolled over, sweat dripping from our foreheads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i'm sorry i haven't posted in Ageeeeeees but i'm back with this bonus chapter that i made with my friend today. i hope you enjoy!