Chapter 7

Jungkook's pov

it was the next morning, and as he promised, Taehyung was waiting outside my house to take us to school again. "morning!" i said to him while getting in the car. "morning" he replied. "that was kinda fun yesterday" "it was homework, but yeah it kinda was. hey we should hang out more, not just doing homework though obviously." he suggested. "yeah that sounds great!" "how about you and your friend sit with me and my friends at lunch, you can get to know them better." "great! i'll tell Jimin in English!" we kept on talking throughout the car ride as usual and arrived at school before anyone again. "why do we get here so early? we can easily leave later you know." i stated. "i know but i like being in the school before all the rush in the mornings, and i get to talk to you alone without anyone interrupting" he said and we both smiled but i blushed as well "yeah that's a plus getting to talk to you without a teacher telling us to stop talking!" then we both laughed and talked until the bell rang. 

we sat down in our seats and it was once again English. "Hey Jimin, how would you feel if we go sit with Taehyung and his friends from now on at lunch?" i asked. "um i don't know, i'm not very good at making conversations but i'll try." "cool, they seem nice anyway, well i know Taehyung is so i think the rest of them are. anyway, i think yoongi sits with them and you now get along with him don't you." "oh yeah i do" he said with a slight blush. "what's that on your face?" i asked. "what something's on my face? where?" he asked worriedly. "yeah.... it looks like.... BLUSH!" "HEY! i'm not blushing!" "um yes you are!" "i'm not you bully!" i'm not bullying you, i'm simply getting revenge!" he gave me the evil glare and then we both burst into laughter. 

Taehyung's pov

ah he's so cute when he smiles, when he laughs it makes me want to kiss him... i want to confess to him, but i'm scared, what if he doesn't like me like that? if he does say yes and he becomes my boyfriend, then how will people treat us? i need to have him though, i need to confess soon, but when? 

time skip to lunch and Jungkook's pov

after me and Jimin got our lunch we went over and sat on the same table as Taehyung and his friends. "hey guys let me introduce everyone, jimin and Jungkook, this is Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon and you guys, this is Jimin and Jungkook." Taehyung said. "nice to meet you all" i said "nice to meet you too" they all said. "jin is the oldest out of all of us and Tae was the youngest but i guess one of you two are now, which one of you is the youngest?" Namjoon asked. "oh Jungkook is the youngest, he's two years younger than me, i think i'm the same age as Taehyung." Jimin replied. "wow you really are very young" Jin said. "yeah" i said and laughed. the lunch was very fun and we all became good friends, but the times where i wasn't staring at Taehyung, he was staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 7!

sorry i haven't written another chapter in a while, it's because i was busy being lazy by being on the sofa watching tv all day instead of going to school. (because i'm ill) this chapter took a while to make because i kept on getting distracted with youtube.