2

The trio were standing in group by their lockers. They had one last period to go.

"Oh. my. god." Dinah gasped and squealed.

"What's going on?" Ally asked with a frown on her forehead.

Dinah was staring at a beautiful brown colored girl. "Her smile, her laugh! Oh my God she's beautiful!" 

Ally chuckled and put her hand on Dinah's shoulder, "Chill Dinah Jane."

"I think her name is Normani, she's with the girl that dissed me on practise..." Camila sighed, "They both play soccer."

Dinah squealed again and jumped up and down, "Walz! When is your next game?!" 

//

Dinah was biting her underlip as she focused on the girl, now indentified as Normani. They were just warming up, but Miss Dinah Jane felt herself warming up too. 

"Dinah, please keep your manners."  Ally sighed next to her and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Allysus but she's really beautiful, hot and sexy. Oh my God." Dinah shifted in her seats before the whistle was heard, signaling that the soccer game started. Dinah was dissapointed in seeing Normani sitting on the bench.

"I don't understand shit, why isn't she on the field?!"

Ally sighed, "They are just beginning Dinah. The girls that are on the field now are on the same team for three years."

"As long as she is here.." Dinah mumbled. 

//

Camila smirked as she scored her third goal this game and high fived Ariana and herother teammates. "Good job Mila!" Ariana gave me a hug. 

"Thanks for the assist Ari. Without you we can't make the goals."  Camila commented with a smile. Camila wasn't sure what she saw, but was Ariana blushing? 

As they put themselfs back in position, coach Tatum yelled at the ref for substitution.

"Steinfeld and Cabello! Camila, pass your band to Ariana, you are going bench!"

Camila shook her head, "What the fuck? Why would he subsitute me? I just scored three times! He never substitutes me!" 

Ariana placed her hand on Camila's shoulder, "Ask him after the game what this was all about." Camila let out a frustrating groan and ripped of her Captain armband and threw it towards Ariana. 

"Who's even coming on?" Steinfeld asked and Camila let her eyes fall on their side of the field towards the bench. Her eyes widened as she saw Lauren and Normani standing on the line, waiting to come on the field. 

Camila scoffed, "Son of a bitch! God I hate Lauren Jauregui." Camila groaned and walked of the field, Hailee walking next to her. 

///

"Good game girls!" Coach sat as he gave everyone a high-five before walking off to the locker room 

"Cabello, come here!" Coach Tatum yelled and Camila groaned and turned back around walking to the coach, but not before walking into Lauren. 

"Watch out Cabello." Lauren spat and Camila scoffed.

"Look Jauregui, my name is Camila. You're not our coach. You can't call me Cabello."

Lauren laughed, "Look, Camila. You just can't stand the fact Coach substituted you." 

Camila split her eyes, "You know what Lauren? Fuck you!" 

Camila could hear Lauren's laugh as she was walking towards Coach Tatum. She sniffed before she greeted him.

"Cabello, what was that on the field?" 

Camila scoffed, "Why did you send me off Coach? I scored three times! Lauren didn't do shit as a striker! She's all defence she told me so!"

Coach frowned, "Listen Cabello, if you don't like what I'm doing than I don't think you mind taking my place there, huh?"

Camila gulped, "Bu-But Coach, Lauren said-"

"One more word and you won't even start next game, understood?" Camila nodded fast and looked at her soccer shoes.

Coach sighed and placed his hand on the smaller girl's shoulder,

"Look, I want to give everyone a chance. And now I for sure know that Lauren is a defender. You're my number one Cabello. And you know that very well. You're scared someone will take your place, so you should work hard enough to keep on being my number one. Okay?"

Camila nodded, "Yes coach! I'll make sure I stay your number one. I won't dissapoint you!" Camila yelled before taking off to see her best friends, Ally and Dinah waiting on her.

"I hope you won't Cabello." He said, followed with a sigh as he fixed his cap on his head.

// (warning mention of private parts)

"Congratulations Mila! You scored three times! Is that alot?" Ally said cheering and gave her best friend a hug.

"Yeah it's normal, I think." Camila smiled softly.

"Congrats chancho! Why did you have to go off? Did you score in the wrong goal?" Camila laughed and frowned her eyebrows afterwards.

"Coach wants to give everyone a chance so..." Camila shrugged her shoulders.

"I thought you were the star player?" Camila chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Being a captain doesn't mean you're a star player Ally. But thanks. I was surprised too but yeah..."

"Normani looked hot in those shorts though! Why are you wearing different- oh...."

Camila smiled with sarcasm, "Right, thanks Dinah. Yeah the shorts really suits the girls."

"Hmmhmm, did little chancho down there get excited?"

Ally gasped and slapped Dinah's arm, "Dinah Jane! Manners! Apologize to Mila now! That's disgusting."

"Sorry you can't handle dick Ally..." Dinah mumbled before smiling to Camila.

"I"m sorry Mila, let me correct myself. Did thick, long chancho down there get excited?"

"Dinah Jane Hansen! My ears!!!" Ally yelled as she covered her ears, whilst Camila and Dinah were laughing.