11

"When are you going to leave?" The black haired girl asked.

Camila snapped out of her trance, how long has she been standing here? She remembered Lauren stating that they were not friends. Camila closed her eyes. Did she really have feelings for the other soccer player? Did she really want to risk an argument in the team because she didn't want to keep her crush a secret?

"Yeah Lauren, you are right..." Camila said softly and stepped closer towards Lauren till Camila could feel Lauren's warm, minty breath touch her skin.

"...You are so right, we are not friends." Camila whispered. Lifting up her arms, her hands cupped the back of Lauren's head and knotted her fingers softly in her black hair.

"Deffinatly not friends." She whispered and kissed Lauren's plump lips.

Camila's soft lips melted into Lauren's chapped ones as their lips moved gently against each other.

It seemed like Lauren was waking up from a dream. She harshly pushed Camila away and shook her head, "What the fuck. What the fuck are you thinking Cabello?" Lauren asked with a questioning and disgusted voice.

Not that Lauren was disgusted that a girl kissed her, but it was Camila. Camila Cabello kissed her and Lauren wasn't so sure Camila was serious about it.

Camila stood there with a red blush on her cheeks and her lips formed an O.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- euhm, force myself into you."
It was clearly that Camila became a stuttering mess. Camila let her eyes roam over Lauren's beautiful face and her figure, she bit her underlip before turning around and leaving Lauren's room. She quickly ran downstairs and sighed relieved when she noticed, Lauren's sister Taylor was nowhere to be find. She quickly ran out of the small house and closed the door after her. Camila leaned her back and head against the wooden door and sighed deeply.

"What the hell were you thinking Camila?" She whispered to herself. "Did you really think she would like you?" Camila chuckled dissapointed before taking of in her Mustang.

-

"Camila came over to my house." Lauren told her best friend as they walked towards the soccerfield after school.

"When was this?"

"Two weeks ago, she came over to my house to check on me after that game." Lauren explained and Normani nodded.

"Oh, well did she tell you that we lost with 3-7?"

Lauren frowned her eyebrows, "No she didn't. She asked how I was and I..."

Lauren tried to make her friend believe that she needed to think about what happened that night. But Lauren knew all to well what happened. Camila was concerned about her that night. She wanted to take care off Lauren and she just turned her down by stating they were just friends. And than there was that bizarre moment when Camila kissed her. Lauren licked her lips, like she could still taste the brunette's lips. She actually liked it and she remembered it like she will always remember her name.

"I kind of yelled at her..." Normani sighed deeply and shook her head,

"Laur, what have I told you? She's the captain. If you want to stay in the team, you need to be friends with her. And I mean..."
Normani shrugged her shoulders,
"..she isn't that bad."

As they arrived the soccerfield, Camila was already stretching with a couple of girls. All of their eyes on Camila's, out of this world, body. Lauren subtly bite her lip and followed Normani into the lockerroom. But what Lauren didn't notice was that brown eyes were watching her every move with lust, with love, with care. The captain sighed quietly. Ariana, next to her, placed her hand on her ex's shoulder,

"Mila, you obviously like her, just tell her."

Camila shook her head and saw the beautiful woman and Normani come out of the locker room. "She deserves the world and I can't give her that."

-

Lauren was in a team with Camila. They were standing in a square made with cones. And around the square, 5 of their teammates were placed. They needed to play the ball around while Lauren and Camila had to intercept the ball as quick as possible. Lauren walked up to Camila.

"Camz, I'm standing on the left and  higher then you while you are standing behind me-"
Camila really tried her best to listen to the girl. But all she could think about is how her lips matched with hers and how captivating her green eyes were. What a beautiful girl Lauren actually is. And most importantly, Lauren only deserves the best.

"You got it Camila?" Lauren asked and Camila was quick to snap out of her daydream.
She mumbled a quick "yeah" and stood in position behind Lauren, on the right side.

Coach whistled and the game begun. Lauren leaded Camila, saying when the switch positions or sides so they could intercept the ball as quick as possible. But Camila, standing behind Lauren wasn't really a good idea. Camila's eyes and focus were only on Lauren's round assets. And Camila just wanted to grab Lauren by the waist and slap her ass. Camila licked her lips. God Lauren is so ho-.

"Auw!"

"Camila are you alright?" Lauren's raspy voice was heard, Camila rubbed her head.

Hailey ran up to her with a apologizing mimick. "I'm so sorry Camila. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Camila looked up and smiled, "it's okay Hailey."

Later after practise, Lauren was walking next to Camila. "Are you sure you are okay Camz?"

Camila nodded and hummed, "But what is that nickname you gave me?"

Lauren blushed softly and shrugged, "It's much easier than saying Camila all the time you know."

Camila smirked, "Lauren Jauregui..." Camila sighed deeply.

"I have to tell you something Lauren." Camila said serious and stopped walking. So did Lauren. They were standing face to face, on the field, alone.

"I'm listening?"

Camila sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair before nervously playing with her fingers.

"What's up? You can tell me don't be nervous." Lauren said comofrting Camila but sighed, "Camila I also need to tell you something. I want to apologize to you about how I reacted two weeks ago."
Camila's eyes widen. "It was not okay to react that way. You were being a friend and... I...I-I-I actually liked that kiss..." Lauren bit her underlip and looked down to her shoes.

Camila's eyes looked up and there was a sparkle in her brown eyes, "You-you liked it?"

Lauren nodded, "I did."

Camila smiled, "Maybe we should try it some more if you liked it." Camila purposed and leaned closer into Lauren and captured her lips with Lauren's.

Camila moaned innocently in the kiss and leaned out. "I really, really like you Lauren." Camila admitted in a whisper as her forehead leaned against Lauren's. Their lips barely touching.

"You do?"

Camila giggled, "Since the first time I saw you."

"Wow I really didn't notice."

Camila laughed, "Everyone knew, except for you."

Lauren smiled and kissed Camila again. "Well Camz.. I really, really like you too." She said as soon as she breaks the kiss.

Camila smiled, "You deserve the world Lo."

"And I'm positive that you can offer me that Cabello." Lauren Jauregui said with a wink and walked into the lockerroom, leaving Camila behind.

Camila jumped as high as she could and did her happy dance. She squealed and tried to keep it down.

But holy fuck, Lauren Jauregui just said she liked her too.

An: that was it! The story is done! Hope you liked it 💕