3

Camila sighed deeply after she closed the front door. She threw her soccerbag in the same corner she always throws it. You can clearly see where cause the wall is slightly damaged there, with everytime she throws the soccerbag, the wall slightly crumbles down. Her backpack was safely on her back as she walked in the livingroom.

"Karla! Be careful with the soccerbag! Ay dios mio! The house will crumble down if you keep throwing it in the same corner!"

Camila rolled her eyes as she followed her moms voice and the smell of mac and cheese into the kitchen.

"Ma, I'll clean the bag in 10 minutes, let me live for 10 minutes, please?" Camila pleaded as she gave her mother a kiss on the cheek.

Her mother smiled adoringly and sighed, "Okay Mija." She said as she brushed Camila's brown hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "Te amo Mija."

"Te amo ma!" Camila yelled before running upstairs to her room. She pulled her phone out of her jeans pocket and noticed a new text message.

Unknown number:
Still crying Cabello?

Camila rolled her eyes and sighed deeply, she hated Lauren Jauregui. And this text confirmed her hate over her. Camila sighed again as she noticed how much homework she needed to finish.

///

Camila yawned loudly before opening her locker. A raspy, soft laugh was heard behind her. Camila closed her eyes and softly prayed that it wasn't who she thought it was.

Slowly she turned around and her brown, tired eyes met with her emerald ones. Camila was a sucker for Lauren Jauregui's eyes. They were so beautiful. Camila felt that they could let her do whatever they wanted to.

"Tired of crying Cabello?" Lauren asked with a smirk. Camila sighed and shook her head before turning around again towards her locker.

"I'm not in the mood Lauren."

Lauren laughed, "Did little Cabello cry all night because coach substitute her? Poor baby." She said in a baby voice. Camila groaned and turned around.

"Look Jauregui. I don't fucking care what coach does. Everything he does has a reason and as a captain, I agree with him and I'm standing behind his descicions."

Lauren widened her beautiful green eyes and opened and closed her mouth.

"Cat got your tongue?" Camila smirked and sighed, "Look Lauren. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to win this season and graduate. And I don't want you to stand in it's way."

Lauren startef laughing, "Do you really think you scared me? Look Camila, I am here to make your senior year a hell. That's what I like to do." Lauren shrugged, "Wheter you like it or not." She finished and walked away.

Camila stood still, watching Lauren walk away out of her sight. She sighed  and shook her head. Why is Camila so scared of Lauren hating her?

//

"You shouldn't care so much Walz. Leave that girl alone. Ignore her." Dinah said while shrugging her shoulder before she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Easier said than done cheechee." Camila groaned and took a sip of her water, "The thing is I do care what Lauren thinks about me and I don't even know why I do."

Ally gave Camila a compassionate smile, "Maybe it's because you want her to like you.... because you like her?" Ally questioned.

Camila looked at Dinah, to Ally and back to Dinah whom than both started laughing.

"Ally, that is the most funniest thing you ever said." Dinah said and wiped away her tears of her cheeks from the laughing.

"I, for sure, don't like Lauren that way. 100% sure." Camila got up, "Anyone want some fruit?" She asked, both Ally and Dinah shook their head no.

"We'll see mila..." Ally mumbled before taking a bite of her apple cake.

//

Dinah and Camila walked Ally to her math class. Dinah cleared her throat, "Ally was mumbling some weird stuff when you were gone for fruit."

Camila raised her eyebrow, "Really?"

Dinah nodded, "Yeah, she really thinks that you like Lauren, Walz."

Camila shook her head with a smile on her lips as she walked into her Art class with Dinah.

"I'm 100% sure I do not like Lauren, Dinah." She said with a chuckle and took place.

"Just saying Walz. I'm not suggesting you do." Dinah holded her hands up in defence, "I'm just saying, she looks nice and all."

Camila rolled her eyes, she really didn't like Lauren at all.