6

AN: don't worry there will be camren action in this chapter.

2 weeks later, Camila and Ariana holded hands while walking to Ariana's class.
Camila sighed as they arrived at Ariana's class.

"I need to leave here." Camila said with a pouted lip and her, now girlfriend, gave a kiss on her lips.

"Hmm, I love it when you kiss me." Ariana giggled at Camila's mumbling and slightly pushed her away. 

"I have to go Cami, I'll see you after class?" Ariana asked while biting her lip. Camila licked her lips. 

"Or we could get the hell out of here." Camila suggested with a smile and Ariana laughed, playfully slapping her. 

"I'll see you later Cami." Ariana leaned in for a quick peck on Camila's lips before going in to class.

///

"How's soccer Mila?" Dinah asked interested. Camila frowned her eyebrows suspiciously, "Since when do you care about soccer Dinah Jane?"

Dinah groaned softly before opening her book. Ally next to Camila giggled and whispered in Camila ear; "She likes Normani."

"You like Normani?" Camila asked, acting like she was shocked.

Dinah rolled her eyes and sighed, "Don't act all surprised now Camila."

Camila shrugged, "okay true, but why don't you make a move? You're Dinah fucking Jane!" Ally scoffed and looked at Camila. Dinah sighed, "I know Mila, but I'm nervous. What if she's not... you know... what if she's not..."

"Gay?" Camila asked boldy.

Dinah rolled her eyes again. "Well Dinah, if she's not, so what?! Then you know! If you don't try it then you won't know!"

"Yeah, make your move Dinah!" Ally said with a smile. Dinah sighed and nodded. "You guys are right. I will make my move tonight! After your stupid game."

Camila nodded until she realized what Dinah said, "Hey! Soccer is not stupid."

Ally smiled with sympathy. "Mila we like it that you are into sports and all but, I don't like it. I do not understand a thing that happens."

"C'mon Ally, I explained to you what offside is!"

Ally smiled and layed her hand on Camila's arms, "and that's nice Mila. But I'm gonna have to say no to tonight. I'll see you sunday. Okay?"

"Okay..?" Camila mumbled when she saw Ally walking away.

"Well Walz, I'll see you tonight on your game. Bye." Camila sighed deeply, "bye." She mumbled and went to her car and drove home.

///

"Our game won't start until 8 baby..." Ariana mumbled and kissed her way to Camila's neck.

"I know Ari... but I'm nervous..." Camila sighed nervously.

"Why? It's just a game, play like you always do. You're a superstar..." Ariana said as her hands glipped underneath Camila's T-shirt. "You're my superstar." Ariana said seductive and made her way to Camila's breasts.

Camila smiled softly and pulled her T-shirt over her head.
"Maybe it will help to release the stress."

Ariana smiled excited and nodded. "Of course baby. I'll make sure of that." She said as she unbottened her jeans.

///

"God Cabello you smell like sex."

Camila rolled her eyes and threw her soccer bag on the bench.
"Shut up Jauregui."

"Is it with your little partner in crime? I've seen you two holding hands in the hallway." Lauren asked quietly as she looked around in the locker room. Spotting Ariana on the other side. Quickly fixing her hair.

"Oh you're deffinatly fucking her." Lauren chuckled and pulled on her shorts.

"Shut up Lauren. She's my girlfriend. I'm not just fucking her. I actually like her. And why am I even discussing my love life with you?!" Camila groaned frustrated and pulled her hair in a ponytail before sitting down to tie her soccer boots.

Lauren smirked, "Well let me tell you Cabello. I can fuck you better than her."

"What?!" Camila asked unbelievable. She was shocked by what Lauren said to her.

"You heard me, I can fuck you better. Let me prove it. I know about your secret. You think you hide it oh so well." Lauren chuckled and continued while she was fixing her outfit.

"I see the buggle in your shorts at practise. I would love to see it Cabello." Lauren said softly as she moaned, only for Camila to hear. Lauren leaned closer to Camila, now whispering,
"I would love to have your dick in my mouth and suck it with all I have. Hmm and I would suck it all night long, until you can't take it no more.. hmm I'm so wet right now." Lauren moaned, again, only for Camila to hear.

Camila was in shock, she muttered out a, "Fuck."

"Oh yeah are you getting hard? Let me see Cabello. Let me see how big you are." And before Lauren could pull away the towel that was lying on Camila's lap, a voice interupted them.

"What the fuck are you doing?" A now petit girl stood in front of Camila and Lauren. Camila quickly looked up, noticing it was Ariana, she cleared her throat and smiled.

"Just talking tactics babe, why?" Camila asked quiet nervous.

Ariana frowned her eyebrows and looked at Lauren. "Okay." Ariana said and kissed Camila on the mouth. Camila wanted to end the kiss but Ariana pulled her closer to her and kissed her deeply. Their tongues dancing with eachother. Ariana pulled away from the heated kiss, "What did I do to deserve that?"

"Just wishing you good luck baby." Ariana winked. Again, she looked at Lauren up and down. "Good luck Lauren."

"Good luck Ariana." Lauren fake smiled and waited till Ariana walked away. "Bitch" Lauren mumbled.

Camila looked at Lauren, wondering what was wrong with the girl. Why was she trying to seduce her? Lauren hated her and she didn't quiet like Lauren. What was her deal? Camila frowned before pulling on her captain band and clapped in her hands, "C'mon girls let's warm-up!"