7

"Good game everyone!" Coach Tatum clapped in his hands and gave everyone on the team a small handshake.

"Cabello!" Coach yelled and nodded his head to the side, Camila nodded and followed him to the bench were he now sat down.

"Great job Cabello, that's what I was talking about. Keep it up, you need to keep me content you know" He gave the small girl a clap on her shoulder, followed by a wink. Camila softly groaned and smiled, "Thanks coach. I will keep it up, you won't regret your descision. I will do anything to stay a captain!"

Coach Tatum smiled, "Cabello, you are my number one Captain. Now, what I wanted to talk to you about is..." he sighed deeply, "What do you think about the new girls? Kordei and Jauregui?"

Camila bit her lip and shifted uncomfortable on the bench, "Well great players. They are team players as well and the group is accepting them and the other way around too."

Coach nodded, "Hmm, okay. So Jauregui... I was thinking of making her your co-captain. In case of emergencies."

"What do you mean?"

Camila was so scared to lose her position, what if Lauren made a better captain than her? Okay she'd only be a co-captain but who knows that coach thinks she's a better captain and than Camila would lose her position. But... she can't say that she won't like Lauren to be a captain cause we are all a team.

As long as she stays a co-captain....

"Of course Camila, as I said before, you're my first choice."

Oops, did I say that out loud?

"Yeah sure Coach. If she's okay with it though. I think she'd be a good co-captain... in cases of emergency though. If you know what I mean. She's someone with a big mouth, ain't afraid to tell something. Keeps the calm on the field. Yeah she'd be great."

Coach lifted up his eyebrow and chuckled. "Looks like you're promoting her. Maybe I will change my mind in making her the number one captain instead of you." Coach winked.

Camila laughed nervously and looked at her lap, her fingers nervously playing with each other.
"I'm just honest Coach, if she agrees, I'd deffinatly be happy with a co-captain like her. Someone who's got my back."

"Glad you are honest Cabello, I'll tell her the news." He said and smiled, "Now go shower." He said before a small slap on my upper leg.

"Baby!" Ariana jumped in Camila's arms as soon as she entered the locker room. Camila placed a small peck on her lips before putting Ariana back on the floor.

"You made an amazing goal!" Ariana said as she followed Camila towards her place in the locker room.

"Thanks to your assist babe." Camila said as she pulled out her jersey and throwing it in the middle of the room on the floor. Her black Nike sports bra revealed much and Ariana's fantasy started to work.

Ariana took a step closer and kissed Camila deeply. Their tongues dancing in Camila's mouth. Ariana let out a soft moan before they both got interupted.

Someone splashed water with a shower head in their faces, making Ariana sqeaul out loudly.

"Who did that???!!!" Ariana screamed out while drying of her face.

And there was Lauren Jauregui. Holding the shower hose in her hands. Camila looked at her and before she knew it, she was unashamed checking out the pale soccer player.

Her black, raven hair was wet and stuck on her face, her lips curled in a smirk. And then her breasts. A handfull, great size for Camila hands. They would fit in perfectly.

Her eyes traveled to her stomach, her abs clearly visable and shower head tightly in her hands. Camila's eyes moved down for a centimer before a soft slap was felt on her arm.

"Camila!" Her girlfriend's voice was heard after a loud gasp. Lauren put the shower head back to his place and walked towards Camila and her girlfriend Ariana. Camila could feel the sexual tension build up between them and suddenly became more nervous with every step Lauren stepped closer towards her.

"My eyes are up here Cabello." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear and walked to her place and dried herself off.

Camila gulped quietly and her gaze quickly went to Ariana who was clearly upset with what happened. Her eyebrow lifted in disbelief and her arms crossed over her small chest. Camila tried to play it cool and shrugged her shoulders before walking towards Lauren. Cause that's also where her place is. Camila pulled out her clean clothing and hung it up. Afterwards she got her shower stuff ready. A small towel layed perfectly smooth on the ground so her feet won't get dirty again and won't get cold after the shower.

When she noticed that every teammate was gone she pulled out her sports bra and soccer shorts. Camila looked around before taking of her boxers and wrapped a towel around her hips.

Camila whistled the tone of the song that was stuck in her head the whole day.

"You're so fucking precious when you smile."

She softly sang and let her towel fall on the floor before entering the showers. She threw her shampoo and soap towards the shower she used and walked slowly to the shower.

"Hit it from the back and drive you wild."

Camila softly nodded and made a piroutte. She softly laughed in herself and let the shower run, her fingers going through her dark brown hair. When it was wet enough, she massaged the shampoo in her long hair. When she was content, she washed the shampoo out and massaged some conditioner in her hair. And quickly the showers smelled like vanilla. Camila took in the heavenly smell and smiled.

"Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes." Camila sang softly. Camila smiled as Lauren's green emerald eyes appeared in her thoughts. But quickly shook the thought off.

"Get yourself together Camila! You have a girlfriend!" Camila whispered to herself and washed out the conditioner.

"I just have to let you know you're mine."

Wait, that wasn't me. Camila frowned and slowly walked to the opening of the showers. She peeked her head out to see in the locker room.

"Lauren?!" Camila screamed and quickly covered her boobs. And than her package. And than her boobs again. Camila cursed out, "fuck" and quickly grabbed the towel off the floor and wrapped it around her body.

"Camila?!" Lauren mocked on the same tone and laughed.

"What are you doing here? I'm showering!"

"I forgot my jacket. And than I heard you sing. I thought your voice was beautiful so I stayed to listen." Lauren shrugged her shoulders and turned around.

"I'll see you at school monday!" Lauren said before closing the door of the locker room.

Camila stood there with her mouth open.

That was it?

No moves?

No sexual comments?

No flirting?

Camila sighed deeply and let her towel fall back on the ground before finishing up her her shower. Without singing a note.