4

"Great practise team! If we play like this at the game saturday we will win for sure!" Camila clapped in her hands and slowly walked to her spot on the bench. Camila always had a talk after practise with coach Tatum. That way no one on the team would be suspicious with her, waiting on everyone being gone before showering.

Camila sat down and pulled out her phone of her jacket.

Dinah:
I'm waiting for you outside.

Camila rolled her eyes playfully. Dinah insisted on picking her up from practise. Claiming that it had nothing to do with Normani.

Camila:
I didn't even shower yet.

Camila looked up from her phone. She pulled of her T-shirt so she was now only in her sports bra. She noticed one soccer bag left. Camila squinted her eyes, she was sure this was Ariana's soccer bag...

Camila curiously went to the showers and peeked in the showers. Ariana's front was facing the shower walls. Camila bit her lip as the slim light brown haired girl ran her fingers through her hair. Camila licked her lips while watching Ariana washing her hair. Slowly massaging the shampoo in her locks. Ariana turned around and before Camila could react, Ariana gasped.

Shit, she's been caught.

"Camila?" Ariana asked surprised and smiled softly.

"H-hi" Camila cleared her throat. "Hi Ariana. I was about to hop in the shower." Camila said with a uncomfortable smile, avoiding the girls eyecontact.

"Join me. I'm almost done." Ariana said softly and turned back around. Her back facing Camila again. She sighed and turned back to the lockerroom.

Camila knew that she could not shower together with Ariana because of her condition. Camila bit her lip and looked down to her soccer shorts. A slight buggle was noticeable. Camila was relieved that Ariana didn't notice it while having a conversation with her.

Ariana came out of the shower area, naked. Camila gulped and smiled nervously.

"Why won't you join me Cami?" Ariana asked. Was that a seductive tone? Was Ariana Grande, one of her best friends and team mate for three years really flirting with her? Camila quickly erased the thought. But her eyes fell on Ariana's perky boobs and her wonderful petit body.

Camila cleared her throat, her eyes moving away from Ariana to her phone. She quickly needed to come up with an excuse.

"I- euhm... I have my..  euh period?"

Ariana nodded understandable and bended down to pick something up from the ground, Camila bit her underlip and put her soccerball on her lap so the slightly tent in her shorts couldn't be seen by Ariana. Camila nervously looked around and chewed on her underlip of the nerves.  Ariana needed to go, as quick as possible. Camila really needed a cold shower.

"What's going on Cami?" Ariana asked concerned and slowly walked towards Camila who was sitting on the bench. "You look nervous?"

Camila tried to focus on something else. But what could distract her from a naked Ariana standing in front of her? Camila decided; nothing. She looked up, just in time to see the petit girl in front of her lick her lips.

"What's wrong Cami?" She asked again, now in a seductive whisper. Camila gulped and cleared her throat for the hunderth time today. She rolled the ball of her lap and her hands reached out to Ariana's hips, softly pulling her in her lap.

"Ariana, I got something to tell you." Camila sighed, the moment of truth. Ariana would be the first one on her team to know that she's got a dick.

"Hmm I'm listening?" Ariana said while running her fingers through Camila's brown locks.

"I-I euhm, I have a penis?"

Ariana pulled back and looked at Camila in disbelieve, "A penis?" Camila nodded softly, afraid of rejection, afraid of being laughed at. "Are you sure Cami? Cause you didn't sound so sure..."

What the hell is Ariana thinking? Of course I am sure that I have a penis. God I look at it everyday!

"I'm sure..." Camila whispered and softly moaned as Ariana's fingers glided over her collarbone, to her neck, in between her small boobs, lower till she stopped at the waist band of my shorts.

"A-a-and you need to know, I'm... I've.. I've never been with someone else before... if you know what I mean."

Ariana smiled softly, "me neither Cami, but I want you to be my first. We are best friends and I think you're awesome and beautiful and fucking sexy. Now even more sexier now I know your little secret.." Ariana whispered, "So if you're ready..."

Camila nodded softly and kissed Ariana on her lips. Ariana quickly pushed her tongue in between Camila's lips, asking for entrance in her warm mouth. Camila accepted with a moan, she opened her mouth just enough for their tongues to challenge for dominance. Camila won. Ariana moaned loudly and grinded against Camila's lap.

"Ari... I..." Camila groaned out. Ariana smirked and pushed herself up. Camila pulled down her soccer shorts. Her dick smacked against her stomach after being released of her boxers. She moaned out and gave her dick long strokes as she bit her underlip. She looked up at Ariana whom now had a shocked look all over her face. Camila slowly stopped stroking it and let her head fall.

"If you don't want to do this anymore because you're disgusted than that's fine with me." Camila whispered softly. Hurt could be heard clearly in her voice.

Ariana was quick to shook her head, her hands cupping Camila's face, pulling it up again, making it face hers. Ariana smiled and kissed Camila's lips.

"No, it's not that baby. I just... I didn't know it was going to be this big... it's not a little secret, it's more of a big one." Ariana giggled softly and kissed Camila's lips again. Camila moaned loudly when Ariana's center met her member again. Slowly grinding on her, Camila licked Ariana's nipples softly.

"God baby you're sooo big, I want you inside. Please." Ariana begged. Camila's dick twitched and she obeyed Ariana.

"Okay." She whispered, barely hearable. Her hands wrapped around her member and aimed against Ariana's center.

"You will tell me if it hurts, right?" Camila asked nervously. 

"Yes Camila, just push it in already! I need you." Ariana begged and she moaned loudly when she felt Camila's tip enter her warmth.

"Oh my god Camila..."

"What the fuck is happening here?" A loud voice was heard in the locker room. Ariana quickly got off Camila's lap and put a towel around her body. Camila was quick to cover her package with her hands and groaned when she noticed who it was.