PROLOGUE

"Mummy, why did the bad man hurt Daisy?" Brady asked his mother, clinging to her side in the corridor of Saint Mungo's.

Elle bent to her son's level, carefully keeping the baby girl in her arms.

"There are some bad people in the world who do bad things just to hurt people," she told him, her arm on his shoulder.

"But she's only six, Mum."

"I know, sweetheart. Like I said, there are bad people in the world."

Elle exchanged a glance with her husband, who was holding their three-year-old daughter, Reese.

"Will Daisy be okay?" Brady asked, eyes wide as he stared into his mother's eyes.

Elle didn't say a word as she hugged her son close.

"Hey, why don't you go play with Victoire?" Elle suggested, running her fingers through his hair.

"Okay, Mum. Me and Victoire will think of a new game to play when Daisy gets better!"

Elle looked at Fred, her eyes sad. "How's Harry and Ginny?" She asked quietly, trying not to wake Josie, who was sleeping in her arms.

"Harry's blaming himself. Neither one of them know who did it," Fred responded just as quietly, bouncing Reese slightly.

Elle placed her hand on her stomach gently, wondering what kind of world she was bringing her fourth child into.

"Our niece, Fred. Who would kill a six-year-old child?"

Fred blinked away a tear that was threatening to fall. "I don't know, love."

Elle noticed that Ginny had come out of the hospital room, her eyes red. Elle handed Josie to Fred before going over and enveloping Ginny in a hug.

Sammy stood up. "Why don't I take all the children back to my home? That way you don't have to worry about them, Gin," she said softly.

Ginny nodded, not speaking.

Sammy nodded and set about gathering all of the children, Draco helping her.

Sammy held both Albus and Josie, as they were only babies. She instructed Brady and Victoire to hold on to her shirt.

Draco had James hold on to his shirt. He gathered Dominique, Reese, and Hugo in his arms. Well, Reese was on his shoulders, hands knotting in his hair. Hugo and Dominique were in his arms. Draco put both Rose and Scorpius in his button down shirt, which was serving as a baby sling.

Percy was not there, as Audrey had just given birth to Molly a day earlier.

Daisy was Harry and Ginny's eldest, born just a year after Brady.
——
I know it's hard to keep everyone in line, so here's a list of the kids, who they belong to, and how old they are!

Teddy Remus Lupin - Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - born April 16, 1998

Callie Elizabeth Weasley - George Weasley and Elizabeth Weasley - born May 2, 1998

Victoire Weasley - Bill Weasley and Fleur Weasley - born May 5, 2001

Brady Max Weasley - Fred Weasley and Elle Weasley - born May 20, 2001

Daisy Molly Potter - Harry Potter and Ginny Potter - born June 10, 2002, died October 31, 2008

James Sirius Potter - Harry Potter and Ginny Potter - born August 3, 2003

Reese Anne Weasley - Fred Weasley and Elle Weasley - born August 15, 2005

Dominique Weasley - Bill Weasley and Fleur Weasley - born December 18, 2005

Hugo Weasley - Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley - born June 17, 2006

Lucy Weasley - Percy Weasley and Audrey Weasley - born July 13, 2007

Louis Weasley - Bill Weasley and Fleur Weasley - born July 30, 2007

Scorpius Malfoy - Draco Malfoy and Samantha Malfoy - born January 31, 2008

Josie Weasley - Fred Weasley and Elle Weasley - born August 1, 2008

Albus Potter - Harry Potter and Ginny Potter - born February 4, 2008

Rose Weasley - Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley - born December 29, 2008

Molly Weasley - Percy Weasley and Audrey Weasley - born October 30, 2008.

Those are all of the ones that have been born so far in this story! However, next chapter is going to be some years later, so I will list the children born in the gap as well.

Dylan Robert Weasley - Fred Weasley and Elle Weasley - born June 13, 2009

Lily Luna Potter - Harry Potter and Ginny Potter - born April 6, 2010

Cassandra Ray Malfoy - Draco Malfoy and Samantha Malfoy - born May 25, 2011

Elizabeth May Malfoy - Draco Malfoy and Samantha Malfoy - born March 7, 2013

NOTE THAT THIS IS A FANFICTION, SO NOT ALL BIRTHDATES ARE CORRECT! Please do not comment "Oh Victoire's bday isn't right!" I am doing all of this for a reason! I'm not trying to be rude at all! I just don't want any hate for my own creation.