FOUR

"Someone get a healer here now!" Teddy screamed, cradling Callie's head in his lap. He was crying, begging Callie to keep her eyes open.

George rushed over, collapsing into his knees at her side. His hand covered Callie's as he put pressure on the wound since Callie had lost consciousness.

The Hogwarts healer that had replaced Madame Pomfrey when she retired came rushing in. "Out of my way!"

Teddy and George made room for her, not wanting to do anything that could risk Callie's life.

The healer, Madame Knockle, tore her dress just under her breasts, as her family was around. The wound was deep, with the poison so dark you could see it spreading in her veins.

Madame Knockle started working to stop the poison from spreading any farther and to stop the bleeding.

"We need to bring her to the Hospital Wing. I may have the necessary antidotes and potions to save her."

Teddy picked Callie up gently, walking slowly as Madame Knockle instructed him to.

Once at the Hospital Wing, Teddy was instructed to lay her down on the bed nearest the medicine cabinet.

Madame Knockle immediately went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed multiple bottles.

Madame Knockle had to cut the rest of Callie's dress off, to better see how far the poison had spread and how fast.

She then realized that Teddy and George were still there, so she pulled the curtains closed.

"You're not blushing," George stated as he sat down on the edge of a bed.

"What?" Teddy responded, taking a seat beside him on the bed.

"You are dating my daughter and you didn't blush when Madame Knockle was cutting her dress off."

Teddy's hair turned purple, the color it typically turns when he's embarrassed.

"You and my daughter have had sex," George stated blankly.

Teddy's face turned red. "No! No, we haven't!" He insisted honestly. "I respect her too much to do that! I'm not going to take advantage of her!" He continued after a moment.

"You're a good man, Teddy. She's happy with you. I can see it in her eyes every time I've seen her since you two got together. Just... treat her right, okay?"

"She ended it. You'll have to tell someone else all that," Teddy said sadly. This conversation had sent Teddy back in time, to the days when she would tug his shirt off and his hands would slip under hers and stay on her waist, never traveling higher or lower. It never went farther than that of course. Neither of them were ready for anything more.

George looked at Teddy with a surprised expression on his face. "She did?"

Teddy nodded. "A month ago."

"I'm sorry, Teddy. You wouldn't be able to tell it, the way she still looks at you."

Teddy smiled sadly. "I just want her to be happy. Whether that be with me or not."

George clapped him on the back as he said, "She'll come back to you. She loves you too much to stay away forever."

Teddy nodded, his hair slowly turning back to turquoise. "I hope so."

Madame Knockle swung the curtains open. "She should be okay. I want to keep her here for a couple more days, just to keep an eye on her. She's asleep right now. There was a lot of poison in her blood, so I had to do an entire blood transfusion, with magic of course."

"Thank you so much," Teddy and George said at the same time.
——
All of the others were cleaning up the Great Hall. It didn't take long, with so many people cleaning up a single room.

Elle and Fred went upstairs to the Room of Requirement. They informed everyone that they could go back to their dormitories.

"Mum! Dad!" Brady exclaimed, rushing to them and tackling them both in a hug. Brady didn't care what the other kids would think; he could have lost his parents today.

Elle and Fred laughed. "Hey, bud," Elle said as Fred's arms went around Elle's waist and Brady's back.

"I was so scared I was going to lose you," Brady muttered.

"You think we would go away that easily? I'm the infamous Fred Weasley! It'll take more than a stupid Death Eater to get rid of me and your mum!"

Brady laughed. "I guess that's true."

"You guess? I'm hurt, son!" Elle laughed, looking down at him.

"I can still come home tomorrow, right?"

"Of course! McGonagall is contemplating sending everyone home now," Elle told him, ruffling his hair.

"Really?" Brady's eyes lit up.

Fred nodded, looking into the eyes that mirrored his wife's. Elle had hoped when he was born that his eyes would stay blue like Fred's, but alas it was not meant to be and his eyes turned grey, like hers. Fred definitely didn't mind. Elle didn't either, of course.
——
Victoire rushed off to find her parents. "Maman! Papa!" She exclaimed when she seen them.

Fleur and Bill turned towards her. "Vic!" Bill exclaimed, opening his arms for her to run into. She did.

Fleur came around and wrapped her arms around both her daughter and her husband.
——
James found Harry and Ginny, who wrapped him in a hug as soon as they seen him.

"Are you okay?" Ginny asked him, her hands on his cheeks.

He nodded vehemently.

"Oh thank Merlin," Ginny sighed and pulled him into another hug. Harry came around and wrapped his arms around them, thankful they were both okay.
——
"Ted...teddy," Callie groaned in her sleep, causing Teddy's head to shoot up.

Teddy smiled sleepily before putting his head down again on the bed beside her.
——
Regulus and Sirius rushed in to McGonagall's office, as per her request.

"Mister Black, when you were a Death Eater, did you ever know that Voldemort had a son?" McGonagall immediately questioned.

Regulus shook his head. "No, I did not. I believe that Bellatrix is Marvello's mother. It would explain why she was always around him."

McGonagall nodded, her lips pursed in a thin line.

"Do you have any suggestions on what we can do?" She asked.

Sirius and Regulus exchanged a look. "There's nothing we can do. He's Voldemort's son and he's angry. Nothing will stop him. We just have to let him come to us. Harry stopped Voldemort, so one of our children can stop Marvello," Sirius told her, leaning forward in his chair.

McGonagall nodded. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Thank you for your time, Mister Black and Mister Black."

Regulus and Sirius nodded respectfully and left her office, going down to the Great Hall.

"You're not going to hide this time, are you, brother?" Sirius asked on the way down to the Great Hall.

Regulus shook his head. "My days of cowardice are over."

Sirius smiled and clapped his younger brother on the back.