FOURTEEN

Christmas at Hogwarts was always guaranteed to be amazing, so the adults understood if their children requested to stay at Hogwarts for the holidays.

They would typically go home, but some years some of the kids stayed. Callie and Teddy usually went home every other year, while Brady, James, and Victoire chose to go home every year.

This year, however, Callie and Teddy chose to stay. It was supposed to be their year to go home, but since it was their last year Callie managed to convince Teddy to stay. She just couldn't believe that this was their last year.

Currently, Callie was sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace in the common room, Stone on her lap, purring as Callie petted her.

Teddy had left to get them some supper from the kitchens, as Callie didn't feel like going to the Great Hall for supper. It would be practically deserted anyway, since everyone left for home yesterday.

Callie reveled in the peace and quiet, happy to be alone in the Gryffindor tower. She and Teddy were the only Gryffindors that stayed, which meant that they had the run of the whole tower.

The silence was interrupted by Teddy, who stumbled into the common room, making a ton of racket as his hands were full. "A little help here, babe?"

Callie laughed, responding, "Nope! Stone is almost asleep here on my lap!"

Teddy rolled his eyes with a playful groan, making his way over to the couch and setting the food down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

He flopped down beside her, making the couch move, therefore waking up Stone and causing her to hiss at him grumpily before getting down and sauntering off to Merlin knows where.

Callie laughed at him. "You're lucky she didn't bite you or try to scratch your eyes out!"

Teddy shuddered slightly, thinking about the sharp claws Stone had coming anywhere close to his precious eyes. "I don't understand why she is so mean!"

"She's mellowed as she's gotten older, actually," Callie corrected, reaching for a roll off of the coffee table.

"Besides, she's not mean! She just doesn't want to be touched unless it's her idea! And you woke her up!" She continued before biting into the roll.

Teddy chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders before reaching for a chicken tender. He bit into it, he and Callie watching Stone saunter around the common room. She had returned from wherever she had wandered off to, instead choosing to climb everything.

"Christmas Eve is tomorrow," Teddy stated after a moment of silence, still watching Stone with his arm around Callie's shoulders.

"Yeah. What are you wanting to do?" Callie replied, leaning into him as she finished her roll.

He shrugged. "How about we spend the day in the Room of Requirement? We can ask for some movies and a TV," Teddy rambled.

Callie grinned. "That sounds wonderful! We can bring our presents for each other and just do our Christmas there!" She suggested, looking up at him excitedly.

He grinned and kissed her gently. "Sounds perfect," he told her after he pulled away.

Callie smiled softly and leaned into him again after she got the bowl of strawberries Teddy had brought for her.
——
Meanwhile, Brady was enjoying his time at home as he played with Ben and Pitter.

Fred and Elle were sitting on the couch, watching their kids play with the dogs.

There was a warmth in the cottage, as the Christmas tree was lit up, with many presents underneath. A Christmas Story was playing on the TV and everyone decided to just stay in their pajamas for the entirety of Brady's Christmas break. Elle and Fred were in matching flannel pajama sets, with the kids in various pajamas with Christmas trees, snowmen, and gingerbread on them.

Elle and Fred closed the shop until the New Year, as it was doing well enough that they had plenty of money. They wanted to focus on their family. Elle especially since she never had a Christmas with both her parents, or at least not one she remembered.

It was a stereotypical Christmas, with mugs of hot chocolate sitting on the coffee table and the kids playing while Elle and Fred were curled into each other on the couch, sipping hot chocolate and watching the movie.

"I'm so happy," Elle murmured.

Fred grinned, "As am I, love."

"Who would've thought we'd end up here? I mean, you, me, and George were all the biggest pranksters in Hogwarts!"

Fred laughed, making Elle smile as his chest moved. "True."

And so, every member of the Weasley/Potter family was enjoying their Christmas so far, with all thoughts of Marvello far from their minds.

——

Hey! So this is more of a filler until some more Marvello action *smirks*

Thank you all for reading!
-Drew xx