two

IT WAS FREEZING OUTSIDE AND ISABELLE WAS REALLY REGRETTING NOT BRINGING A HOODIE. She also probably should've put pants on, but it was too late to turn back now.

She'd been in the woods for almost two hours, just looking for her cat. "Steve! Steve you fat bastard- where the fuck are you?!"

Isabelle groaned and kicked the root of the nearest tree, immediately regretting it as a sharp pain shot up through her leg. She groaned and slid down the tree. "I hate you Steve." she hissed into the darkness.

She lightly pounded her head into the tree trunk, letting out a series of long and loud groans as she sat there alone in the darkness.

Isabelle leaned her body to left, slowly falling to the dirt ground. She lifted her legs up and rested her feet above her on the tree. She clasped her hands on her chest, moving her fingers up and down in rhythmic motions.

She laid there, looking up at the dark sky and sighed, as much as she hated to say it, she was pretty sure Steve was dead.

Her father had given Steve to her five years ago, the last time she or her brothers had seen or talked to him. Everyone in town knew what happened to him, but no one dared to speak about it.

Isabelle really hoped Steve wasn't dead, that stupid cat meant a lot to her and she would be heartbroken if she never saw him again.

It was like the heavens took pity on her, as Steve came trotting into her area, letting out loud screams as he caught sight of his owner. Isabelle watched, amazed as Steve started-more like tried-to run over to her. It was quite an amazing sight to see, the stubby fat orange cat running.

Steve pounced onto her, his fat body digging into her stomach and taking her breath away. Isabelle groaned, "Jesus Christ you're such a fat ass."

Steven turned around, his ass hole right in Isabelle's eyesight. Isabelle scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Disgusting."

Steve meowed and collapsed onto her torso. "Is this what you're gonna do?" she questioned. Steve bushed her nose with his tail, focusing on her nostrils. "Alrighty then, Steven."

She placed her hand on his back and lightly petted him with her fingers. Steve let out a string of meows and rolled over onto his back, and onto the ground.

Isabelle let out a snicker as a Steve tried to get back up, "Stupid cat."

Steven let out an angry meow and clawed his way back up to Isabelle's chest using the fabric of her shirt.

There was an eerie feeling about being in the woods alone. Isabelle definitely shouldn't have been out here, especially with what was happening in the town at the moment.

Forks was being plagued with deadly animal attacks and there was no telling where that animal spent his time when it wasn't attacking hikers in the woods.

There was also another set of attacks a few towns over. The police still had no idea who or what was causing them, but it seemed it was slowly making its way down here, which was great, because this town really needed another animal killing off the population of Forks.

Isabelle wasn't paying attention to her surroundings, to busy thinking about murder to notice the huge wolf that had entered into the area.

When she had noticed it, she immediately got up from her spot on the floor, lightly kicking at the feet of her cat while watching the wolf.

Steve scurried away, both from annoyance at his owners kicking and fear of the wolf.

Isabelle tried not to look in the beast's eyes, she knew that animals took that as a sign of aggression, but she wasn't sure where else to look.

The wolf growled and started taking slow steps towards her. She walked backwards, her eyes darting around, trying to find a large branch or just something to try and fend off the wild beast, but all she could see were leaves and twigs.

Isabelle was absolutely terrified. Before, she had wondered what the victims of animal attacks had felt when they were staring into the eyes of their killer, but now she didn't have to wonder.

It pounced on her, harshly bringing her down to the hard ground. It's sharp claws viciously slammed into her stomach, making Isabelle let out a blood-curdling scream as the claws pierced her skin.

In one long and swift motion, the wolf dragged it claws to the side of her stomach before yanking them out, blood instantly pouring out in thick puddles around her.

She let out a whimper as it enclosed its jaw on her neck, but just as it was about to rip her throat out, a loud howl echoed through the woods.

Isabelle's attacker snapped its head up, listening to the howl with its undivided attention. Then not even a second later it was gone, leaving Isabelle helplessly laying on the ground.

She tried to get up, tried to move even an inch, but she couldn't.

And so Isabelle just laid there, in a pool of her own blood, waiting for death to come and take her away.

wow this was complete shit