sixteen

ISABELLE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THE MORNING AFTER BELLAS MAKEOVER, at some point during the day before her stitches had ripped and she, well Bella, had only noticed it when she woke up in the morning and saw the blood all over her sheets and on Isabelle.

Isabelle was kind of out of it from the blood loss, but she did remember Bella screaming for Charlie and then being picked up and put into a car, everything was a bit fuzzy after that.

She wasn't sure why she had bled so much from just ripping her stitches, but then Doctor Cullen told her that the stitches were just in an area that bleeds a lot, so she guessed that made sense.

Isabelle had been in the hospital for about a week and a half, though she wasn't really sure
she had been in and out for most of it, a result of her pretending to be in pain so they would drug her up, something Charlie would be angry about, so she would just keep that to herself, and maybe Bella, Bella can keep a secret.

Bella hadn't gone to school since Isabelle was admitted, she wanted to be by her best friend's side and surprisingly, Charlie had let her with barely any complaints. Bella guessed it was because he wanted her to watch over Isabelle in case anything went wrong or if Isabelle started acting well... like Isabelle.

Angela had been nice enough to write notes and bring Bella over all the work she had missed in class, along with her homework. The two girls had actually worked together for a bit before she had to go home and babysit her little brothers.

She had also told Bella something quite interesting, something she told Isabelle as soon as she had remembered it, Edward Cullen had come back to school.

At the moment Bella hadn't really cared, why would she? Her best friend was in the hospital, that was no time to be obsessing over a douchebag from school that had been an ass to her. She had actually forgotten about him being back for the first few hours of Isabelle being awake. She'd only remembered because Dr. Cullen, Edward's father, had come in to check on Isabelle.

Currently, the two girls were gossiping about Lauren and Jessica— Well really, Isabelle was talking shit and Bella was laughing at her jokes and listening. Bella might find what she was saying about the two girls funny, but she would never partake in purposely being mean to someone— no matter how much she wanted to.

It was a stark difference in their personalities, Bella was the nice, girl next door type and Isabelle was the girl your parents tell you to stay away from, but Bella wouldn't have it any other way.

"..... I swear to god B-dawg if I catch that blonde bitch in my house one more time I will beat the shit out of her and stab my brother."

Bella looked at her slightly alarmed, "You're going to stab Elijah?"

"Bella," she gave her a serious look, "If you woke up one day to the bitch you almost went to juvie over walking around your house half-naked after it was agreed that she wouldn't come over anymore, how would you feel? What- what would you do?" she looked at Bella with a slightly crazed look in her eyes, just thinking about that day got her head spinning in directions no sane person would.

Bella hesitated, "Well, I wouldn't stab my brother first of all—"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, one little stab won't hurt anyone," she sniffed and crossed her arms, "just- just... call it a loving poke.... a stab into the right direction.... a stab of purification."

Bella snorted and rolled her eyes, "There's something deeply disturbing about you Isa."

Isabelle smiled, "Oh thank you, Bella, that was a wonderful compliment!"

Their conversation came to an end when a woman knocked on the open door of Isabelle's room. Isabelle immediately recognized the drop-dead gorgeous women standing in the doorway as Esme Cullen, Dr. Cullens wife-the luck bastard- and Jaspers mom, or aunt.