five

IF THERE WAS ONE THING ISABELLE LOVED MORE THAN HER FAMILY, it was attention, and stepping out of her car, she had everyone's attention.

Seeing the small smirk on her face, Ian rolled his eyes, "You're such an attention whore."

She looked back at him and winked, "You know it baby."

Isabelle looked around the parking lot, seeing who had the pleasure of being within her vicinity. She saw the Cullens standing beside a Jeep, blank looks on all of their faces- save for the biggest and the smallest two out their family.

They were a weird group of people, never talked to anyone outside of their family and always looked disinterested whenever someone was trying to talk to them, but they were all unbelievably hot so that made up for all of their obvious issues.

"Look at him, standing there, being all pretty." Mickey scowled, "I just want to bash his skull in."

Isabelle looked over at who her brother was talking about, "Edwin?" when she spoke his name, she could've sworn his head turned in her direction, "Eh, he's alright, not nearly as hot everyone else thinks he is."

Ian scoffed, not bothering to tell Isabelle that his name is actually Edward. "Right."

"Dude, have you laid your eyes on the magnificent specimen that is Jasper Hale?" Isabelle whipped her head to look at Ian with a raised eyebrow.

"He always looks constipated." Isabelle looked back at the family, quickly taking note that they were all staring at her. She sucked her teeth and glared at Edwin, wishing she could rip his eyes out of his sockets.

"You should get him some laxatives." the two boys laughed.

"Oh shut up." for a fleeting second, she imagined getting back into her car and running them over, but neither of them were worth the jail time. "Like your taste in men is any better, remember Kash? And that stripper with the pepperoni nipples?"

Kash was Ian's sugar daddy more or less, and the relationship didn't end very well. He caught Ian with some other boy in the break room-Ian worked for him at his convenience store-and flipped out, Isabelle hadn't gotten the exact details of what happened that day, but she knew it wasn't good.

Kash's wife found out and agreed to keep quiet about it if Kash impregnated her. If he didn't give her another child, she would tell everyone in his family that she caught him in bed with a teenage boy-he and his whole family were devout Muslim, that definitely would not have ended well, after a couple weeks of being milked by his wife, he put on a burka and fled Forks, never to be seen again.

Mickey's last boyfriend was pretty self-explanatory, he was a shitty stripper from Port Angeles with gigantic nipples.

The boys stopped laughing, "You promised to never speak of them again."

"Surprise, surprise, I lied."

"Well, what about Jason? Huh?"

"What about him?" she questioned.

"He killed two people and you say we have bad taste in men?"

She looked away from the pair, her eyes unconsciously resting on Jasper. "He was never charged, it was a bar fight." she lamely defended him. "What does it matter anyway? He was hot and good in bed."