four

As we got where teleported into a secluded hotel room, i looked Eta over.  "Are you alright?"  I ask hurriedly.  She only coughed, her breaths still heavy.  "A bullet may or may not have almost gone through my stomach..."  Eta murmured, sitting down carefully.  "But i was able to pull it out.  Although, i need some ADAM.. probably..."  She spoke calmly, yet weakly 

And, at the time being, she was pretty calm, even though she was bleeding out a bit.  "You and that little sister are both lucky that i killed three splicers, and took ADAM from one or two."  I spoke as i lifted my syringe above Eta's stomach.  Eta smiled weakly.  "I guess th-  ouch..."  I cut her off as i started to put the ADAM into her slightly deep, bloody wound.  "I guess that this is payback for when you donated your ADAM to our old big daddy."  She said, letting out an airy laugh.  

I sighed as i took the needle up, chuckling a bit at my best friend, and practically sister's joke. "Alright, that should heal up soon enough."  I spoke, getting up from my knees, remembering that i have a little sister on my back.  Gently, i grabbed the little sister from my back just as she was attempting to get out.  I twirled her around while holding her, before putting her down.  She giggled, and started drawing on the rather dirty floor.

I shot a glance across the room, and i really wish i wouldn't have.  There, sat a bed, with two skinny, dead bodies, laying there.  I walked up to the bed, and upon closer inspection, i could see an audio diary, and the substance that had killed them.  But, even being dead for how many years, i knew who these people where;  My one and only, now deceased parents, which had been wondering what in the name of hell happened to their daughter, before filling up with too much sadness, not to mention guilt.  

I could only stare at their bodies in horror as i picked up the dusty audio diary, which lay by the two.  I looked at it, before playing it.  The title was, 'Saw Masha today'.  Holding my breath, i listened to the desperate, sad voice of my dead mother as it crackled out the recording.

A/N:  WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT!  I'm probably going way too fast with this, and i'm avoiding all of my other fanfictions to write this one.  Well, have a nice life, and a good day/night!  By the way, sorry for the short-ass chapter right here.