Five

A/N:  start the recording thing for this up there if you want to, just to hear the emotion.  Or don't.  I just have it up there because i suck ass at describing emotions.  And please wait until the audio diary actually plays.  Thanks!

"We saw our Masha today."  My mothers Jewish-Czech accent spoke into the audio diary, her tone full of grief.  "We barely recognize her.   'That's her,' Sam said.  'You're crazy,'  I told him.  'That thing? That, that is our Masha?'  But he was right.  She was drawing blood out of a corpse by Fontaine Fisheries, and then when she was done, she walked off hand in hand with one of those awful golems.  Masha!"  

My mother's horrified voice went through the audio diary, before a crackling noise came out of nowhere, and the recording stopped.  I sighed.  "They're better off dead now."  A voice spoke up.  I turned around to Eta, who was now standing, arms crossed.  "Or else they would've either had to live to become splicers, and get killed by you, or get killed by splicers later on, while still being sane. "

She spoke again.  "I know."  I mumbled.  Eta did have a point, though;  they where definitely better off dead.  I myself wouldn't have liked to kill my parents, splicer or not.  I looked down at the little sister, who was sitting on the ground, peacefully drawing while humming.  Sometimes, i wish i could go back to being a  little sister.  I would still forget my parents, still see the world as a beautiful masterpiece, and i wouldn't have a care in the world.

But, sadly, that would never happen again.  I'll be staying here until everyone dies out; The splicers, the big daddies, and the little sisters.  Us big sisters will just stay, and find a way out of this hellhole.  

Walking over to the little sister, i waited for her to stand up, then i lifted her by her arms, bringing her to a vent near the bed where my deceased mother and father lay.  I let the little sister climb into the vent, letting her hug me for what may or may not be for the last time.  Once she was gone, Eta looked at me expectantly.  

"Ready to go?"  She asked, tapping her foot impatiently, as she wiped blood and bone off of both her syringe and her harpoon.  I sighed.  "I guess so..."  I murmured, looking down at the photo of me, which was near my fathers rust colored skeleton.  Quickly, i snatched it away from the bed, stuffing it into the belts that held my suit together.  I could've put it in my helmet, but the substance that my parents used to kill themselves was sitting on the picture, and at the moment I didn't feel like risking my life for a picture.

So, once I had stuffed it into the belts, I looked to my mother's corpse, and my father's.  They might have a small bit of ADAM in them, even though most of then are just bones, I can see a vein in my mothers hand... I thought to myself.  

I leaned over the bed, digging the syringe into my mother's hand.  Nothing.  Next, I went to her neck.  Nothing.  Last try, I thought to myself as I dug the syringe into her stomach.  Red liquid spilled up my syringe after a few heartbeats, and I smirked in satisfaction.

I quickly took it out, figuring that this would have to do.  "Hurry your ass up!"  I heard Eta yell.  I  raised my eyebrow.  Eta normally wouldn't be the one to curse, unless she was impatient, or was in pain, or just wanting to go and smack some splicers in the face.  

I ran over to Eta, grabbing her hand.   I was, honestly, feeling a little tired.  And all i could do was imagine the possibilities of the dreams i would have.  They where normally about my past, or small glimpses into the past, one which i don't know of, because i didn't live it.  Someone else did.  Or, it would be the present.   I had one about the future once, but it was only a mere, small, glimpse, before i would be awoken by the dripping inside of our underwater cave.  I let out a small sigh as i felt the odd sensation of teleporting from one place to another, go down my spine.

A/N:  Once again, sorry for the short-ass chapter!  I don't know how to end a chapter, so sorry if the ending just seemed... off.   Well, have a nice life and good day/night!